Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 171 oz. Box

BY TIDE #51 in Laundry Bleach

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert
I am absolutely in love with tide, yet it is highly to mich money. Don't get me wrong I spend more money to get a better result in my clothes
Lori L.
Lori L.
Vine Grove, KY
I love Tide, it always gets my clothes clean, even the really dirty ones from the kids.
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert
I like tide, but I can take it or leave it. It is just too high compared to the other detergents out there that work just as well.
não tenho que reclamar, achei ótimo, não deixa as roupas ressecadas e deixam bastante cheirosas e macias.