Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 171 oz. Box

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
I am absolutely in love with tide, yet it is highly to mich money. Don't get me wrong I spend more money to get a better result in my clothes
hazel r.
One of the products i use when i was my clothes and i have to say it does do magic in the clothes because i does help with the tough stains
Allison M.
Ozawkie, KS
I've been using tide detergent for years because it is the only one that works well on clothes that I don't have an allergic reaction to.
Linda D.
Wausau, WI
I am definitely a tide fan especially with 4 kids I need something that gets the job done and this is it. I would definitely recommend.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I like tide, but I can take it or leave it. It is just too high compared to the other detergents out there that work just as well.
Fernanda S.
Raleigh, NC
I love laundry powder detergents. I feel they clean better my clothes, and this with bleach it's makes my white clothes brighter:)
Ashley H.
Sumiton, AL
I love the way tide products smell, and this one is no different. It makes the white clothes brighter than most things do.
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
I am an Tide user. I use it on a daily basis. You can't go wrong using Tide. It has cleaned my clothes for 15 yeArs.
Andrea C.
Negaunee, MI
It smelled wonderful and washed and brightened my colors! Love tide. Would recommend this to everyone!
It really works great it takes the stain out fast and leaves it brand new after it's so good