Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 171 oz. Box

BY TIDE #53 in Laundry Bleach

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
Can not beat the brand Tide as the quality is top notch. I love the original scent versus the new scents they have. Very convenient having bleach with this.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert
I like tide, but I can take it or leave it. It is just too high compared to the other detergents out there that work just as well.
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
I am an Tide user. I use it on a daily basis. You can't go wrong using Tide. It has cleaned my clothes for 15 yeArs.
Lena R.
Rome, GA
Works amazing! Clothes come out smelling and feeling 100% more clean than other detergents
Lori L.
Vine Grove, KY
I love Tide, it always gets my clothes clean, even the really dirty ones from the kids.
Jehnny P.
Burleson , TX
Love love love...when you use this detergent in your white clothes you can see how the bright of the white returns to life. Is a little pricey but is good.
Allison M.
Ozawkie
I've been using tide detergent for years because it is the only one that works well on clothes that I don't have an allergic reaction to.
Linda D.
Wausau, WI
I am definitely a tide fan especially with 4 kids I need something that gets the job done and this is it. I would definitely recommend.
Fernanda S.
Baltimore, MD
I love laundry powder detergents. I feel they clean better my clothes, and this with bleach it's makes my white clothes brighter:)
Ashley H.
Sumiton, AL
I love the way tide products smell, and this one is no different. It makes the white clothes brighter than most things do.