Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 171 oz. Box

BY TIDE #51 in Laundry Bleach

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Allison M.
Allison M.
Ozawkie
I've been using tide detergent for years because it is the only one that works well on clothes that I don't have an allergic reaction to.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Negaunee, MI
It smelled wonderful and washed and brightened my colors! Love tide. Would recommend this to everyone!
It really works great it takes the stain out fast and leaves it brand new after it's so good
Rakiya J.
Rakiya J.
Fort Smith
I absolutely love tide! Smells so wonderful and has your clothes looking fresh as ever
hazel r.
hazel r.
One of the products i use when i was my clothes and i have to say it does do magic in the clothes because i does help with the tough stains
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
Can not beat the brand Tide as the quality is top notch. I love the original scent versus the new scents they have. Very convenient having bleach with this.
Katy M.
Katy M.
My husband is an aerospace machinist, he comes home dirty and gets lots old spills in his jeans and shirts. When I washed his work clothes with anything else it would smell musty. But once I got this for a try, it smells good and gets all stains out so nicely. Tide is a lifesaver, and with bleach, it's a dream come true.
Lena R.
Lena R.
Rome, GA
Works amazing! Clothes come out smelling and feeling 100% more clean than other detergents
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
I am an Tide user. I use it on a daily basis. You can't go wrong using Tide. It has cleaned my clothes for 15 yeArs.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Nothing is like tide it definitely is a decent price and the tide plus bleach makes me feel like it really is doing a good job and cleaning would give it a good two thumbs up for sure.