Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 171 oz. Box

BY TIDE #51 in Laundry Bleach

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

nicole m.
nicole m.
Edison , NJ
Tide is my favorite detergent. My mother has used this on my clothes my whole life and now that I do my own laundry I use it myself. I occasionally switch this product with gain, but it is still my favorite. Leaves my clothes bright everytime and I've never had an issue with the powder not dissolving like I've had with other formulas.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Love this for my white clothes it's a bit more expensive but it is the only detergent that I feel really deep cleans my laundry. If your looking for a deal this stuff isn't it it's a bit pricey but if your looking for a good cleaning product for your white clothes this stuff is amazing!
Emmely V.
Emmely V.
When wanting to keep clothes looking clean and white this is the product to use . It's very effective and worth buying . It's not expensive and can be found in Walmart or any super market . I recommend for everyone who wears white and has children who play sports or etc .
Alina V.
Alina V.
Warrington, PA
Have been using Tide for years and will continue to repurchase. It gets the dirt off best and leaves my clothes smelling heavenly. It is prices reasonably for the performance. You can find it at any store.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Elk Grove, CA
I've been using this for years and it definitely gets the stains and odors out of my sweaty clothes. I've tried other detergents but none of them compare to how fresh tide makes my clothes.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
This tide product to me is okay and really cleans out the stains and dirt and my clothes. It leaves my clothes spelling really good. It's very affordable and not expensive at all. I would recommend this to anyone
Jehnny P.
Jehnny P.
Burleson , TX
Love love love...when you use this detergent in your white clothes you can see how the bright of the white returns to life. Is a little pricey but is good.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Wausau, WI
I am definitely a tide fan especially with 4 kids I need something that gets the job done and this is it. I would definitely recommend.
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Baltimore, MD
I love laundry powder detergents. I feel they clean better my clothes, and this with bleach it's makes my white clothes brighter:)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sumiton, AL
I love the way tide products smell, and this one is no different. It makes the white clothes brighter than most things do.