Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 114 oz. Box

BY TIDE #65 in Laundry Bleach

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Ruth R.
Vista, CA
I give it four stars because while I love Tide, I also love switching up brands of detergent. It does what it is supposed to do --clean clothes. Now I don't know if it is this detergent in general, but I find myself having to run the wash twice to clean my products?
Ashley M.
Kalamazoo, MI
My mom always used tide with bleach when we were growing up and I never knew why. When I got out on my own, I tried other brands of detergent but found my whites wouldn't come out as white. So I started buying tide with bleach also, and now I understand why it was her go to detergent.
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
This laundry detergent really is fantastic. It makes my clothes smell excellent, and works wonders on stains. I'm big with cleaning so sometimes I'll clean my carpets with this product as well. The only thing I don't like about this product is the price. It can be very pricy.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
We LOVE powdered Tide w/ bleach. It is so easy to use, and the smell is fantastic! I love that the 114 oz. box lasts longer, so my dollar goes even further buying in bulk. Tide cleans better than any other brand out, so it is worth every penny!
Teran F.
Decorator Expert
We have be careful what we use to do laundry and stuff cause we have issues with breaking out from different stuff; this one product that works amazing offerble and don't hurt skin like itching lot or break outs so very recommend
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
Tide ultra is my favorite laundry detergent! I always purchase the tide with bleach to keep my clothes extra clean! I prefer the powder to the liquid. I go through the liquid way faster than the powder!
Amanda E.
Tide is always a wonderful performance, regardless the product! Love love love love these! Effective and makes laundry a bit less time consuming! Removes stains and seems to brighten my loads. Will buy time and time again. I found these at Walmart and Giant stores!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
One of the best detergents! Like to use it on my kids clothing, leaves clothes so clean and stainless. Great scent, leaves your clothes smelling great and fresh for weeks.
Stephany R.
San Juan, TX
Me encanta usar el tide para lavar me deja un aroma en la ropa que dura varios dias. Me encanta labar mi ropa blanca con este jabon te kita todas las manchas de los calsetines susios y te da mejor resultado.
MaryAnn H.
I bought this once and it was okay.
It wasn't anything special, I actually prefer their normal product more. I don't know why.
It cleans well and it has bleach but it's easier to use their normal product I guess.
Andrea A.
Where do they sell them
Kelsey D.
Can I find this on Amazon?
Ina N.
San Antonio, TX
How good is it in removing grass stains?
Sharon R.
This good?
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this