Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Alternative Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 114 oz. Box

BY TIDE #42 in Laundry Bleach

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Stephanie S.
Ocilla, GA
I love tide with bleach, normally don't wash my clothes with regular bleach cause it's to harsh on my clothes so I use an alternative but I must say this product got my whites extra white!!!!
Sussy R.
Chicago , IL
I like using this product in my husbands uniform shirts! They always come out looking so clean and fresh! May I say they come out really white too!! I am happy that someone recommend me this. Not only the uniforms come out really white but the socks too!!
Carlotta B.
WPB
Happy happy happy yes tide has been my preferred choice of laundry detergent for many years it's effectiveness is top of the line as compared to most it's right in my budget and I've recommended it to my friends and family and can't stop getting compliments
Karla R.
brooklyn, NY
I consider this my second choice of laundry detergent. I don't really like the way it smells once it's mix with the clothe. It does clean them properly. It's pretty affordable and it's usually on sale.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
One of my all time favorite brands! Smell is amazing and so long lasting well worth the price! Alittle goes a long way.. Cleans my laundry and removes stains while leaving a lasting scent.
Jennifer A.
I having been using this product for about 20 years. It has always gotten my clothes clean and it has a great smell. I will continue to buy it . It is also very affordable.
Stephanie K.
Vancouver, WA
This is MUCH better than the original tide. This one I noticed, gets stains out way better and easier, and quicker. It also smells better, which is always a plus. Tide is my favorite brand for detergent
Brittany C.
topton, NC
Good laundry detergent nice smell not too harsh leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean. One of my most favorite laundry detergent's to use for my kids laundry.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Yes! This product is amazing! I love this bleach because it makes my clothes super clean! It gives me a fresh feeling never a disappointment!
Linda B.
Bronx, NY
I've always loved Tide with Bleach. My clothes are always clean and you can use this on color clothes as well. Nice clean fresh scent