Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Alternative Clean Breeze Concentrated Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Nour B.

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Jamie E.
Man, WV
I can not knock TIDE! Although I do not purchase Tide often (due to price), I do like it! Tide cleans your clothes and it also leaves them with their color. It doesn't fade clothing after several washes. I prefer the bleach alternative additive in Tide, as it works wonders on whites, even if you don't have stain remover! My only issues with Tide is the price and the fact that it is abrasive! If you have sensitive skin, it will itch you to death. Definitely go with the Sensitive Tide!!
Ashley M.
Kalamazoo, MI
My mom always used tide with bleach when we were growing up and I never knew why. When I got out on my own, I tried other brands of detergent but found my whites wouldn't come out as white. So I started buying tide with bleach also, and now I understand why it was her go to detergent.
Samantha C.
Love this for my white clothes it's a bit more expensive but it is the only detergent that I feel really deep cleans my laundry. If your looking for a deal this stuff isn't it it's a bit pricey but if your looking for a good cleaning product for your white clothes this stuff is amazing!
Stephanie N.
Ocilla , GA
I love tide with bleach, normally don't wash my clothes with regular bleach cause it's to harsh on my clothes so I use an alternative but I must say this product got my whites extra white!!!!
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This bleach works. Ive gotten this bleach since i was growing up so its really the only thing i have ever gotten. I don't really mind to try anything new, just because of the fact that this is fully effective and does the job. I'd recommend this to anyone.
houda M.
Just as good!7/30/2015Average rating:5out of5stars, based onreviewsby BarbieBI am a faithful user of the Tide brand and Free & Gentle Tide PODS work just as good as the other Tide detergents at removing stains and odors from my families clothing. Personally I like the scent that is left on my clothing when using perfumed detergent so I will continue to use Tide Simply Clean and Fresh however I have nothing bad to say about the Free & Gentle Collection. My clothes are just as clean and stain free as ever. Even on stubborn formula spit up and baby poop accidents Tide Free & Gentle did a great job of removing all traces. So the product is definitely a good product and works exceptionally well at removing tough stains and for anyone who does have sensitive skin I would highly recommend Tide Free & Gentle. However it doesn't leave your clothes with a good scent to smell everytime you get dressed but it does leave your clothes smelling clean. So as far as being a dye and perfume free product for sensitive skin this is a very highly recommended product.
Carlotta B.
WPB
Happy happy happy yes tide has been my preferred choice of laundry detergent for many years it's effectiveness is top of the line as compared to most it's right in my budget and I've recommended it to my friends and family and can't stop getting compliments
Amber G.
Salisbury, NC
I changed to this Tide once I purchased a new washing machine. This product gets our clothes clean and keeps my machine from smelling horrible. I have used Tide for over 25 years. It is affordable and I would recommend it to anyone.
Laquinta L.
Thomasville, AL
This stuff works really good. It leaves my clothes fresh and clean ever time. I hate separating clothes so lost of the time o throw them all in lol. But it still works like a charm. I would buy this product again.
Jacquelyn W.
Yukon, OK
This product always leave my clothes clean. It also smells very good and the powder doesn't leave a mess. This item is very affective and affordable at the same time. I would recommend using this product.
Andrea A.
Where do they sell them
Kelsey D.
Can I find this on Amazon?
Ina N.
San Antonio, TX
How good is it in removing grass stains?
Sharon R.
This good?
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this