Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Alternative Clean Breeze Concentrated Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Nour B.

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Nicole M.
Edison , NJ
Tide is my favorite detergent. My mother has used this on my clothes my whole life and now that I do my own laundry I use it myself. I occasionally switch this product with gain, but it is still my favorite. Leaves my clothes bright everytime and I've never had an issue with the powder not dissolving like I've had with other formulas.
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This bleach works. Ive gotten this bleach since i was growing up so its really the only thing i have ever gotten. I don't really mind to try anything new, just because of the fact that this is fully effective and does the job. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I like this already having the bleach in it. Clothes come out clean and fresh. You don't have to worry about adding to much bleach. Kinda like getting a two for one! Found it at Walmart will be buying again.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love his for my whites. Leaves my sheets pillows and whites very clean. Great scent and decent packaging. All tides look the same. Wish detergent wasn't to expensive considering I wash once a week. I do recommend this product
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
We regularly use this detergent. It's reasonably priced and works well. Only downside is that it occasionally leaves a soap powder residue and needs an extra rinse cycle
Jamie E.
Man, WV
I can not knock TIDE! Although I do not purchase Tide often (due to price), I do like it! Tide cleans your clothes and it also leaves them with their color. It doesn't fade clothing after several washes. I prefer the bleach alternative additive in Tide, as it works wonders on whites, even if you don't have stain remover! My only issues with Tide is the price and the fact that it is abrasive! If you have sensitive skin, it will itch you to death. Definitely go with the Sensitive Tide!!
Ashley M.
Kalamazoo, MI
My mom always used tide with bleach when we were growing up and I never knew why. When I got out on my own, I tried other brands of detergent but found my whites wouldn't come out as white. So I started buying tide with bleach also, and now I understand why it was her go to detergent.
Samantha C.
Love this for my white clothes it's a bit more expensive but it is the only detergent that I feel really deep cleans my laundry. If your looking for a deal this stuff isn't it it's a bit pricey but if your looking for a good cleaning product for your white clothes this stuff is amazing!
Emmely V.
When wanting to keep clothes looking clean and white this is the product to use . It's very effective and worth buying . It's not expensive and can be found in Walmart or any super market . I recommend for everyone who wears white and has children who play sports or etc .
Stephanie N.
Ocilla , GA
I love tide with bleach, normally don't wash my clothes with regular bleach cause it's to harsh on my clothes so I use an alternative but I must say this product got my whites extra white!!!!
Andrea A.
Where do they sell them
Kelsey D.
Can I find this on Amazon?
Ina N.
San Antonio, TX
How good is it in removing grass stains?
Sharon R.
This good?
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this