Tide Ultra Plus a Touch of Downy Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 148 oz. Box

BY TIDE

Get great performance out of your HE machine with Tide HE plus a Touch of Downy. So clothes feel just as good as they look. see more...

Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Tide is my favorite go to detergent. I have two very messy kids and it always gets the job done. Sometimes i run out of fabric softener(because i forgot to pick some up after my many runs to walmart) but no worries because tide now has downy giving it the great smell
Felicia S.
blanding, UT
Makes your clothes smell super clean, & doesn't ruin your clothes. I highly recommend this product. I've always loved tide for doing my laundry & it's just a bonus for it to have downy in it.
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
I absolutely love this product!! It smells fantastic and makes my clothes feel great! It keeps all of my clothing so vibrant wash after wash. It also very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Courtney A.
Lake Jackson, TX
I allergic to most detergents in this is the only one that I found that actually doesn't break me out super awesome for sensitive skin and cleans clothes perfectly as well as leaving a fresh scent
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this detergent. I usually big it on cartwheel from Target or Big Lots sells it for cheaper. It washes my clothes really well and doesn't leave detergent build up on my clothes.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product leaves clothing feeling softer. It also has a strong scent to it. This product caused me to breakout in a rash. This is not safe for sensitive skin.
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This is my all time favorite detergent! I just switched to this because it had downy included so that means I don't have to by it separate. I can still smell the freshness on my clothes right now after a day of wear.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
I tried this detergent not too long ago, and this was the first powdered detergent I've ever bought and used. There's something about it, although the Downy leaves the clothes smelling amazing, that was iffy about it. It could have been a psychological thing, but it's as if the powder made my clothes a little more stiff than a liquid detergent would.
Jacqueline C.
This is the laundry detergent I have kept using for my clothes. It comes in a box which makes it easy to carry. It keeps my clothes clean and meets my expectations for the low price it retail on. I would recommend for your laundry.
Jaymee G.
Stockton, CA
I'm all about good scents and freshness. Tide Ultra Plus a Touch of Downy clean Breeze scent powder laundry detergent really gets the job done and brings a fresher cleaner feeling to the household. Yes sent is long lasting.