Tide Ultra Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 98 oz. Box

BY TIDE

Experience outstanding clean plus a touch of softness when you try Tide Plus a Touch of Downy. It will give your clothes a clean you can see and a softness you can feel. see more...

• Which Tide detergent do you prefer when washing your clothes, the...3 Answers
Sabrina R.
Best longest lasting fragrance and clean! Safe to use even with my sensitive skin I don't have issues! Very effective without ruining clothes! Love that tide always has some sort of coupon to make the product even more affordable!
Ariel P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I absolutely love the smell of this detergent. It even leaves the clothes smells like this for weeks! It seems to help brighten some of my clothes that have become dull and it's cost efficient in my opinion !
Hadeel I.
Memphis, TN
I've been using tide for years and I will never change it. It smells so good and it works so good with stains and smells. It affordable and affective. If you want to change you laundry detergent I recommend tide.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
I swear that this is the only laundry product that I use. My clothes are always clean, soft and with good smell. Sometimes I see that those hard staining don't go away of my clothes, but I think this is more related to the machine than to the detergent. I have no complains.
Mollie T.
Conway, AR
Leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean! The scent isn't too much, just enough! Very effective doesn't take colors out of clothes. Affordable especially for the amount of time it lasts. Would recommend !
Sedrah F.
No detergent works best for me. Definitely gets my clothes smelling clean and fresh. This also removes any type of stains better than any other products I've tried.
Terry S.
Stony Creek, VA
I love the way it clean clothes while making them soft and smelling good all in one. No need to add fabric softeners cause it's already in the detergent.
lisa w.
New Tripoli, PA
I love tide. I love the fresh smell and the vibrant clean it gives my laundry. It is gentle on my clothing but strong enough to get out stains.
Euneica R.
I can only use tide... it doesn't cause me to break out in hives like other detergents. My laundry comes out really clean and smelling good
Maggie B.
SO easy to use and handy!!! Just toss in your laundry and go! Great for people with sensitive skin, and smells awesome on top of that!!
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Decorator Expert
Which Tide detergent do you prefer when washing your clothes, the Liquid, Powder, or Pods?