Add a Photo
Tide Ultra Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent HE Powder Laundry Detergent 57 oz. Box

By TIDE
#551 in Laundry Detergent
Tide Ultra concentrated powder laundry detergent is concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use 1/3 less and get the same great Tide clean.
Brienna O.
Brienna O.

My mom grew up washing my clothes with tide plus a touch of Downey and I've loved the smell ever sense! I knew I was going to use rude plus a touch of Downey in my home because it's a reliable clothing detergent I've never had clothes come out of the washer not clean with tide, tide cleans the clothes and leaves them smelling so wonderful!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Raleigh, NC

One of my very favorite detergents, although I can't use it as often as I'd like since my husband doesn't like the scent. I, however, loooooveee the scent!! All of my clothes come out of the wash fresh, clean, and wonderfully scented. I love the powder. For some reason I think I use less product when it's a powder.
Courtaney C.
Courtaney C.

I like Tide and Downy products, so I figured I would give this a try. April Fresh gives my clothes a nice scent boost. It's effective, but I still use a separate fabric softener to make sure I'm getting the full effect! I keep buying it, so I would definitely recommend it.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.

I absolutely love ride with a touch of downy. Although I do prefer the liquid detergent due to the powder sticking to my clothes. Plus it is absolutely affordable! Definitely recommend to anyone who is a fan of Tide products!
Mary A.
Mary A.

I love ALL Tide products, especially their new Sports detergents, but for some reason I prefer their gel detergents instead of the powder detergents. Both are equally efficient and high quality, but it's just a preference.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

Don't really use the powder anymore but this is a good brand when shopping on a budget and it has the downy already in it so clothes are left smelling great with a softness and its cheaper then others
Jenette F.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY

Works amazing!! Have been using this for years without a problem yet! Gets most to all stains out and leaves clothes soft and smelling amazing. And the smell lasts!!
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH

I love tide has alway got a good smell and a good clean fresh scent .
Not bad on the price as well they are so good for there price keeps clothing fresh as well ,
Scarlet D.
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV

I use this in my laundry and it gets them clean and especially all the stains out. Leaves them smelling fresh for weeks at a time.
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.

This is a choice for me when I need to get my clothes clean. All the kids enjoy the smell and it cleans the clothes very well.

Join Now