Tide Ultra Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent HE Powder Laundry Detergent 57 oz. Box

BY TIDE

Tide Ultra concentrated powder laundry detergent is concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use 1/3 less and get the same great Tide clean. see more...

Brienna O.
Brienna O.
My mom grew up washing my clothes with tide plus a touch of Downey and I've loved the smell ever sense! I knew I was going to use rude plus a touch of Downey in my home because it's a reliable clothing detergent I've never had clothes come out of the washer not clean with tide, tide cleans the clothes and leaves them smelling so wonderful!
Courtaney C.
Courtaney C.
I like Tide and Downy products, so I figured I would give this a try. April Fresh gives my clothes a nice scent boost. It's effective, but I still use a separate fabric softener to make sure I'm getting the full effect! I keep buying it, so I would definitely recommend it.
Mary A.
Mary A.
I love ALL Tide products, especially their new Sports detergents, but for some reason I prefer their gel detergents instead of the powder detergents. Both are equally efficient and high quality, but it's just a preference.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen , TX
Don't really use the powder anymore but this is a good brand when shopping on a budget and it has the downy already in it so clothes are left smelling great with a softness and its cheaper then others
Jenette F.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY
Works amazing!! Have been using this for years without a problem yet! Gets most to all stains out and leaves clothes soft and smelling amazing. And the smell lasts!!
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
I love tide has alway got a good smell and a good clean fresh scent .
Not bad on the price as well they are so good for there price keeps clothing fresh as well ,
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.
This is a choice for me when I need to get my clothes clean. All the kids enjoy the smell and it cleans the clothes very well.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
PROSPER, TX
My go-to detergent! Very rarely won't you see my using tide. Always know your clothes will be clean and smelling wonderful!
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
Warrenville, IL
Tide is one of my favorite brands of laundry detergent. It's great at getting stains out and I love the april fresh scent.
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Providence
Good detergent i like it is a family tradition of the most soft products I have been using this for summer essential too.