Tide Ultra Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh HE Frescura Primaveral Laundry Detergent

BY TIDE

Tide Ultra concentrated powder laundry detergent is concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use 1/3 less and get the same great Tide clean.

Edden K.
The Pods do a good job on cleaning a load of laundry. But, I found that in order to get a very good clean you need to use about two or three pods in one wash to get a good cleaning and effective long lasting smell. That being said, I do care a lot about how my laundry smells and this did smell good, and last a while. All in all, a good affordable product.
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tide Ultra Plus with downy makes clothes feel softer than they did when you first bought them! The April Fresh Scent is calming and soothing and smells wonderful! It is very affordable and good for new washers as it is HE quality!! Although it is a powder, it dissolves and doesn't leave any residue on your clothes or in your washer!
Brooke C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always used Tide for my laundry and it has always kept my clothes so fresh and really cleans out any marks or stains that they may have acquired. The smell of the detergent also lasts so my closet is always smelling fresh and clean!
Alexis T.
I absolutely love ride with a touch of downy. Although I do prefer the liquid detergent due to the powder sticking to my clothes. Plus it is absolutely affordable! Definitely recommend to anyone who is a fan of Tide products!
Brienna O.
My mom grew up washing my clothes with tide plus a touch of Downey and I've loved the smell ever sense! I knew I was going to use rude plus a touch of Downey in my home because it's a reliable clothing detergent I've never had clothes come out of the washer not clean with tide, tide cleans the clothes and leaves them smelling so wonderful!
Mary A.
I love ALL Tide products, especially their new Sports detergents, but for some reason I prefer their gel detergents instead of the powder detergents. Both are equally efficient and high quality, but it's just a preference.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Don't really use the powder anymore but this is a good brand when shopping on a budget and it has the downy already in it so clothes are left smelling great with a softness and its cheaper then others
Courtaney C.
I like Tide and Downy products, so I figured I would give this a try. April Fresh gives my clothes a nice scent boost. It's effective, but I still use a separate fabric softener to make sure I'm getting the full effect! I keep buying it, so I would definitely recommend it.
Brittany J.
Raleigh, NC
One of my very favorite detergents, although I can't use it as often as I'd like since my husband doesn't like the scent. I, however, loooooveee the scent!! All of my clothes come out of the wash fresh, clean, and wonderfully scented. I love the powder. For some reason I think I use less product when it's a powder.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY
Works amazing!! Have been using this for years without a problem yet! Gets most to all stains out and leaves clothes soft and smelling amazing. And the smell lasts!!