Tide Ultra  Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh Frescura Primaveral Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Christie T.

Tide Ultra Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh Frescura Primaveral Powder Laundry Detergent

BY TIDE

Ultra Tide Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh Powder Laundry Detergent, 57 oz: 31 loads Attacks even 7-day-old stains! Concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use a third less and get the same great Tide clean

• How does this compare to other detergents?1 Answers
  • Do you feel like you still need a separate fabric softene...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the liquid detergent?3 Answers
  • "I will only buy this one leave my clothes smelling so fresh" in 1 review
  • "This product leaves you clothes smelling fresh for days and feeling soft and clean!" in 1 review
  • "Does not get out old stains, and I don't understand the "touch" of Downey, I still had to add fabric softener sheets to the dryer to get static free, soft clothes." in 1 review
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
One of our go to laundry soaps. We get a lot of loads with this and our clothes always smell great and clean! Only downside is occasionally the soap doesn't rinse off all the way.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Londa H.
Big Spring, TX
Tide plus April Fresh Downy...what’s not to love? I’ve used this many times on my clothes (kids have sensitive skin and can’t use) and it always does a great job of cleaning and keeping clothes smelling fresh!
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville , NJ
Amazing product that gets clothes clean and smelling great. After using this one time, I find myself not able to have enough of it. It is extremely effective yet not that cheap. It is worth every penny and I do recommend. I run through this stuff extremely fast with all the laundry that is done.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
Love the smell of tide detergent! There's no pros or cons I think that it's the best and it cleans your clothes and keeps it smelling good it is effective and affordable' I would recommend it to people.
Sabrina R.
Best longest lasting fragrance and clean! Safe to use even with my sensitive skin I don't have issues! Very effective without ruining clothes! Love that tide always has some sort of coupon to make the product even more affordable!
Maria D.
This is one of the laundry detergent that I have tried because besides leave your clothes clean also soft and it helps a lot because me as a very busy mom sometimes I forget to put the fabric softener but with this detergent is not a big deal cause it has softener in it the only problem is that is a little bit expensive.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Tide has been the Only laundry detergent I buy since I got married.. its amazing it removes all stains from the clothes, I have two boys so you know how messy boys can be sometimes (everyday) and tide get the job done
Brooke W.
El Reno, OK
I recently got married and have started doing twice the laundry i am used too! Since i am also now doing my husbands laundry I wanted something that would get all the dirt out of his clothes since he works outside! This did the job and my husbands even commented that his clothes small better now haha
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Love the scent! I'm always hesitant about using powder detergent because I feel it leaves a sticky film but this one doesn't. I wash my sons clothes in this and it always works wonders in getting the stains out. Very affordable and lasts a while if you get the big containers. Would recommend.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Which Tide detergent do you prefer when washing your clothes, the Liquid, Powder, or Pods?
Lily G.
Is this better than the liquid detergent?
Lori M.
Clinton, ME
Do you feel like you still need a separate fabric softener also?
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
How does this compare to other detergents?

back