Tide Ultra OXI High Efficiency Liquid

by Tide

New Tide Ultra OXI liquid laundry detergent. Next-level stain fighting with 10x cleaning power* features built-in pre-treaters to remove even the toughest stains. Tide Ultra OXI targets tough set-in odours deep down in clothing fibres for a deep clean. Wi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tide Ultra OXI High Efficiency Liquid!
Tide Ultra OXI High Efficiency Liquid uploaded by Gloria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tide Ultra OXI High Efficiency Liquid is a great detergent for my family’s clothes. My twin sons’ stinky socks get fresh and clean. It also works on perspiration odor and leaves all our clothes smelling and looking as good as ever! It is more expensive but in my opinion it is worth the price knowing our clothes are definitely the cleanest they can be.
Harrisburg
Tide Ultra OXI High Efficiency Liquid uploaded by Aletha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tide was always a good detergent,at first years earlier it came in power form. But, now it comes with oxi or bleach etc. I really like the way u can use a little and it cleans ur clothes really, really good free of dirt and odor as well.
Flemingsburg, KY
I love this detergent! My clothes get really clean! This detergent was given too me, so I dont know the price. It also dont take much at all.
Harrison , AR
I work in healthcare and I feel like tide is the best way to go for killing germs. I like the tide with oxi to get the clothes extra clean and treats mild stains
Somerset, KY
Works really well on dirty clothes and gets the smell out of them. My hubby is a farmer and deals with cattle. So anyone that does farming knows the smell of cow sh!t and stains it can leave.
Lenore, WV
I love Tide and I love oxi, so this is a win- win. The smell is good and pairs well with the Fresh Unstopables. I have three kids so their clothes tend to get pretty messy, but this takes care of any seemingly tough to get out spots. I think it cleans our clothes very well.
BocaRaton
One of my favorite detergents.. It works really well with the water saving washers and leaves my clothes smelling so fresh
Long Beach, CA
For my washer I prefer liquid detergent and I need something rough since my husband is a mechanic and his clothes are very filthy. This definitely does the job and doesn’t leave any residues!
Saugus, MA
This is my favorite detergent. I have really sensitive skin and tide is the only detergent I don’t have a reaction to. It smells amazing. It can be expensive depending where you buy it.
This is my favorite detergent, it takes all the stains off and leaves your clothes smelling good for days.

Looking for your answer?