BY TIDE

Tide plus ultra stain release delivers superior stain fighting* and is supercharged with specially-formulated ingredients to help remove up to 99% of everyday stains, including greasy food related stains! It also boasts zap! Cap, a unique pretreat cap with scrubbing bristles that provide a deep-down pre-treat option. As part of the tide plus collection, tide plus ultra stain release gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! Helps remove 99% of everyday stains! Part of the tide plus collection. Even the cap fights stains. Original scent. Designed for high efficiency.

• Does this really work on stains and about how long does t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alex M.
Mobile, AL
Tide is a tried and true brand. ALWAYS gets every stain out I've ever had in my clothes without having to pretreat. That's even the stains that sit there without pretreatment. Love how affordable it is and how I can literally go get it anywhere. If you've never used ride the. Jump on the bandwagon because it's so worth it.
Mekeisha S.
ADRIAN, MI
This is the only detergent we use at our house in our HE washer. Occasionally I feel the need to add a booster to the wash with some of my husband's heavier soiled items. The product is affordable when compared to other products on the market. My husband does have sensitive skin and this is the only product we have been able to use.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Tide is my number one laundry soap that I use on a regular. It's a little bit pricey but worth it. It has a fresh scent that stays! I have actually used this on a carpet stain . Only using a very little on the spot and scrubbed with hot water and dabbed dry once I was done! It left my carpet smelling better than any other carpet cleaner out there
Christina C.
Tide is a staple detergent among families for years. I never tried it because it's more expensive than the brand I use, and I also don't have heavy soiled clothes. I like the smell of this and use it for when I have more "dirty" items. I don't need to use as much as the bottle recommends. I can see why people like Tide. It's just more than what need especially for the price.
Leslie S.
Tide Ultra Stain Release™ Original Scent High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent REALLY WORKS! One of my kids left crayon in their pocket and I accidentally washed AND dried an ENTIRE load of jeans! There was crayon on every pair. It was EVEEYWHERE! I used the stain release cap and applied the detergent before washing and EVERY bit of it came off!! Thanks Tide!
Margaret S.
Indian Land, SC
This is a great laundry detergent. My husband works in construction and his clothes get very dirty and sweat stained. This is great at removing dirt, stains and odors. I have tried many different detergents and haven't found one that works as good as this one. I highly recommend it.
Kassie P.
I started using this Tide about 2 years ago. I won't switch! I love how it works. We haven't had an issue with stains since starting it. I have two kids so stains on clothing happen often. It's very comparable to other Tide products as far as price, which is great. I would recommend.
Kathia P.
Danbury, CT
Deja tu ropa con un olor muy bueno, la ropa queda muy suave, fragante, lo eh utilizado algunas veces porque para mí es muy importante que la ropa huela mucho a fresco y se sienta muy muy limpia, a mi hijo y mi pareja le encanta su olor tambien, me gusta mucho
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
The stuff is expensive for just a little container, but it smells absolutely wonderful and gets all the stains out just from one use. It's definitely my go-to for a stain remover. It's very effective, and I would highly recommend it if you have children who run around and get grass stains and food stains on their clothes regularly
Julieann K.
I LOVE Tide + Detergent Ultra Stain Release Original HE! I have two young boys and a mechanic husband, this stuff is a must have! I do not buy any other detergent. Clean clothes great, love the cap for working the detergent into stains, no fading of colors (expect normal fade after many many washes, as is standard). Paired with Downy Ultra Fabric Softener, my clothes smell freshly washed for up to 2 weeks, no extender beads needed!
Rosalind L.
Watertown, NY
Does this really work on stains and about how long does the scent lasts?