BY TIDE

Tide plus ultra stain release delivers superior stain fighting* and is supercharged with specially-formulated ingredients to help remove up to 99% of everyday stains, including greasy food related stains! It also boasts zap! Cap, a unique pretreat cap with scrubbing bristles that provide a deep-down pre-treat option. As part of the tide plus collection, tide plus ultra stain release gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! Helps remove 99% of everyday stains! Part of the tide plus collection. Even the cap fights stains. Original scent. Designed for high efficiency.

Julieann K.
I LOVE Tide + Detergent Ultra Stain Release Original HE! I have two young boys and a mechanic husband, this stuff is a must have! I do not buy any other detergent. Clean clothes great, love the cap for working the detergent into stains, no fading of colors (expect normal fade after many many washes, as is standard). Paired with Downy Ultra Fabric Softener, my clothes smell freshly washed for up to 2 weeks, no extender beads needed!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is a little pricey but it works really good. It's also in a convenient and easy to use container. It smells good and leaves clothes really clean and fresh. I recommend trying this product. I found it at target.
Colby G.
I love this laundry detergent. I could never find any laundry detergent that you didn't need a stain spray to get the stains out also. this detergent took old stains out of my clothes even after I had already washed them before. this is probably the best laundry detergent ever.
Kimberly S.
Love this detergent! It seriously gets the tough stains out, just like their slogan! I love the way it smells and it makes my clothes smell great as well! It cleans great and is a good pre treatment for tough stains as well. I will use nothing else!
Cierra M.
I buy this all the time and it leaves me clothes clean and smelling fresh. I would recommend this to everyone that washes clothes very often (3 times a week) because it really helps out. It's affordable and not expensive at all.
Laura T.
Pittsburgh , PA
I use this on my scrubs at it makes them come out super fresh and smelling great. The detergent also comes with a scrub-cap that you can use to scrub out any stains.
Tracy G.
This is our go-to regular laundry detergent. It has a nice, clean smell that isn't overpowering. It cleans well for the most part, although with some heavily soiled or stained items we need to use an additional stain spray. Overall we are satisfied and will continue to use it.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Buenísimo para lavar ropa blanca, te quita mancha y demás. Lo único q muy no la puedes usar en ropa de colores porque te las aclara, tiene buen precio y buen diseño para uso.
Amanda R.
Thus is actually the current laundry soap we are using right now. I love tide. Very good stuff! However we don't always buy it because it is more expensive than many other laundry soaps.
Danni E.
Helps with stains (haven't used on deep stains) Love that there's a little spout so I don't have to pick up the bottle. Great price for the amount you get. Has a very light scent. Would buy again.