BY TIDE

Tide plus ultra stain release delivers superior stain fighting* and is supercharged with specially-formulated ingredients to help remove up to 99% of everyday stains, including greasy food related stains! It also boasts zap! Cap, a unique pretreat cap with scrubbing bristles that provide a deep-down pre-treat option. As part of the tide plus collection, tide plus ultra stain release gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! Helps remove 99% of everyday stains! Part of the tide plus collection. Even the cap fights stains. Original scent. Designed for high efficiency.

• Does this really work on stains and about how long does t...1 Answers
Ariel K.
Fayetteville
With constant oil stains in work uniforms and grass and dirt stains in softball pants, this detergent is ideal. It lasts 2 weeks for a house of 8 and gets stains out without hastle. This is a little more costly than other detergents but with sensitive skin and specific allergies it is practical for my household.
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
I love my Tide. I tried to save money and use cheaper detergents. My clothes either didn't smell good or they weren't clean. Tide always does the job right. My hubby works in a garage so he's gets very dirty. So I need that extra cleaning power. So I went back to Tide. With having a HD washer you don't use as much detergent. I happy now, Our clothes smell good and clean.
Alex M.
Mobile, AL
Tide is a tried and true brand. ALWAYS gets every stain out I've ever had in my clothes without having to pretreat. That's even the stains that sit there without pretreatment. Love how affordable it is and how I can literally go get it anywhere. If you've never used ride the. Jump on the bandwagon because it's so worth it.
Megan G.
Crownsville , MD
I love this detergent! It really does the job cleaning my clothes and the smell always reminds me of home as this is the same one my mom uses. I also love that i am very sensible to detergents and have never had a problem with this one on my skin!! Will continue to buy and use for a long time!
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
Love this more than any other product, it works the best of my husbands chef clothes. Anyone who works in a restaurant know how hard it is to get that grease smell out, it’s more expensive than other brands but I don’t have to rewash 2/3 times if I use tide.
Lissette O.
Boise
Love using on my clothes it keeps my clothing smelling 10x more better then the other detergents ( besides from Gain). It also keeps my clothing stain free since my husband works in construction it's really hard to take out the dirt stains from his clothing.
Yessica L.
MENTONE, CA
Muy bien este jabon para ropa es de mis favoritos me encanta lo eficaz que es para remover manchas dificiles sin maltratar la ropa ademas que la ropa queda oliendo riquisimo .el precio no es barato pero vale la pena mi ropa siempre esta perfecta
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
Tide is such a great brand! Leaves your clothing clean, stain free, and smelling AMAZING! You can usually get it on sale and stack it with a coupon - which makes the value so much more great! You can’t go wrong with tide - just don’t eat the pods 😂
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
My family is comfortable with the fragrance and it cleans really well. My family brings a mix of dirty clothes to me with odors from working in construction and the grill at the stadium and I can depend on Tide to keep them fresh.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Rosalind L.
Watertown, NY
Does this really work on stains and about how long does the scent lasts?

Walmart