BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Jordan p.
Mesquite, TX
I love tide my mother always use this a lot when
I was little and still does now. when I use it , it brings back memories. so I'm so happy that I get an opportunity
to speak my opinion on this products that is very
popular brand. I've haven't tried the tide pods yet
but I'm looking forward to it real soon!

Nancy H.
My parents have been using this stuff since I was a kid. i love the scent. It smells so fresh and nostalgic. It also cleans my clothes and gets most of the stains out without needing to rinse it beforehand. I like the fact that it's powder too. I feel like it lasts a lot longer than the liquid type.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY
My family has been using this product since I was a child and we trust Tide. We use their laundry detergent powder and their fabric softener and it makes our clothes feel really soft and smell great. I think Tide is a very classic brand and I would definitely recommend to other people.
lexi c.
El Paso, TX
This is my everyday use laundry soap! With a welder as a husband & a toddler it takes the nasty smell out of my husbands clothes & stains right out of my tiddlers messy shirts! GreT smell too!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Tide Ultra Powder Laundry Detergent is the only detergent used in my household. I have tried other detergents that have caused me to break out into hives and a rash. I have not had this issue when using Tide. Tide cleans dirty clothes well with a fresh scent.
Jaime C.
The best in laundry detergent! Tide is my number one pick for all of my laundry needs! Tide is a trusted household name that is gentle on clothes and skin and tough on stains!
David H.
San Francisco, CA
I use tide with my girlfriend to do our laundry, she has sensitive skin and likes detergents that don't have much fragrance added where it isn't necessary. This still leaves clothes smelling clean and new.
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
I got a sample with a news paper and decided to try this scent and it smells so good plus I get it when it's on sale at my local Walgreens for just 8 to 9 dollars
Kelsey D.
Crestview, FL
Lasted my family a few months and made all of our clothes smell nice. It got the stains out of a few of my dresses that I needed for presentations. Will definitely be buying again.
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA
I only wash my clothes with Tide it really has power staining cleaning methods and it leaves your clothes with there amazing scent not overwhelming scent but just right !