BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Nahalia C.
Seymour, TN
Tide Original Powder is the only laundry detergent that will remove old stains without using an additional stain remover.  Because we cloth diaper, Tide helps to keep my diapers clean and bright.  I highly recommend Tide to everyone for their laundry needs.
Jennifer A.
We use this detergent to wash cloth diapers which are pretty much the dirtiest laundry you can have. The detergent always gets the job done and keeps my sons diapers smelling fresh.
Raelynn l.
One of my favorite laundry detergents I've tried other brand or cheaper ones and always come back. Tide always leaves my clothes looking and smelling fresh and clean
Robin R.
Jacksonville, FL
Tide Ultra Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent is everything you are looking for. Tide cleans, takes out stains, leaves clothes bright and doesn't fade. Tide is my go to detergent for my husbands dirty, greasey work clothes. I could not live without tide. Everyone should have a box in their laundry room.
Francisco V.
mckinney, TX
Great laundry detergent. I've used this same product for over 10 year sand it's never changing - still offers the best bang for your buck and amazing results after each and every wash. Highly recommend the product to any and everybody who wants perfectly clean laundry.
Dee M.
You can never go wrong with the original tide scent powder laundry detergent. I have been using this in my house for over a decade now. I love it my family loves it and I rarely get anything else. This is a staple in my house every time I run out and get more. I usually purchased mine from Target or Walmart. I definitely recommend this product to get the clothes clean.
Shai C.
Philadelphia, PA
Tide is amazing. It makes my clothes super clean, and smell soooo good! You need to buy this ASAP! It is great. I was very happy about my purchase and it is very affordable. BUY IT NOW, you will love it. I recommend this product for everyone who washes clothes.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I like TIde a lot. It is my go to product since it smells amazing and works like a charm. I normally buy it at target and I know it is a little expensive then some other ones but I just like the clean after smell it leaves. I would recommend you try it .
Jordan p.
Mesquite, TX
I love tide my mother always use this a lot when
I was little and still does now. when I use it , it brings back memories. so I'm so happy that I get an opportunity
to speak my opinion on this products that is very
popular brand. I've haven't tried the tide pods yet
but I'm looking forward to it real soon!

Nancy H.
My parents have been using this stuff since I was a kid. i love the scent. It smells so fresh and nostalgic. It also cleans my clothes and gets most of the stains out without needing to rinse it beforehand. I like the fact that it's powder too. I feel like it lasts a lot longer than the liquid type.