BY TIDE

Tide Ultra concentrated powder laundry detergent is concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use 1/3 less and get the same great Tide clean. see more...

Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
I like this product. I tried using all free and clear, Arm & Hammer, regular baking soda, and a couple of other cleansers and I felt like this did the best job and getting my clothes clean. It also doesn't seem to bother my son who has eczema that flares when irritated.
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
I used to only use liquid detergent but I found that this powder one is much better. You get way more for the price and I honestly feel that it cleans better than liquid. I definitely recommend it to anyone that does a lot of laundry.
Raquel N.
Excellent product! It seems like you do not need to use a lot of powder like liduid to get the same strength of cleanliness. Effective product and I would purchase again, as it is very affordable. I highly recommend to others.
Michelle L.
Bossier City, LA
I am a cloth diapering mama and needed a reasonably priced detergent to wash my babies diapers. After reading blogs and posts, I decided to go with the original tide. It works wonderfully.  It removes the mess and dosent have an overpowering fragrance. My LO also hasn't had a reaction to this detergent.
Kacey J.
Wayne, WV
I used this product for washing cloth diapers. The price was not bad considering how many washes I got from one box. It worked very well and always dissolved perfectly - never left a residue and always rinsed clean.
Audrey Z.
Orange, CA
I've been using Titans I was little and I wouldn't trust anything else it has a trusted history and does the job it's clean smells amazing and is cost-effective and is found at most places and grocery stores
Tide over Gain any day! This laundry detergent will leave my clothes smelling fresh, remove the stains and won't wash out the color to my clothes. I probably won't be buying switching over to any other laundry detergent brand
Nicole G.
Buffalo, NY
I buy this detergent because I cloth diaper and it's the best I've used to help clean out the grime of dirty diapers. Super effective and used with our regular clothes as well, a perfect price and lasts us forever would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a multiuse detergent.
Sharon L.
Tide Ultra Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 79 oz Box is a great at cleaning clothes! It is effective and compares well against other detergents. It can be expensive depending on where you buy it and if its on sale or not.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't usually use powder detergent. I found that I needed to use more than I use liquid detergent because it seemed to be less concentrated. However it was very cheap and I needed to buy it last minute at the laundromat.