BY TIDE

Tide Ultra concentrated powder laundry detergent is concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use 1/3 less and get the same great Tide clean. see more...

Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Been using this for years. I can always count on it as I never had an allergy issues with this products, as I am very sensitive to a lot of products and their scents. My clothes still nice but not over powered by strong perfumes. I also find my clothes are never ruined or get overly faded as our brands. I also like that you don't have to use as much. I also love that you can always find good coupons on this.
Marissa V.
I love the scent, it really works well for me and doesn't irritate my nose or skin. I like how my clothes are always clean and not stiff. I use this as well as a fabric softener and it's perfect for the whole family.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet, TN
Other than Gain this would have to be the only detergent I use. It smells great and I would recommend anything other than this. It is on par with gain's original powder detergent. I really recommend this with how easily it takes stains out.
Diem
Shelton, CT
I loved Tide powder and have used it in the past when I had a top loader machine. The scent lasts long after a wash and clothes always feel super clean. I feel like the powder goes a long way, so it definitely is economical
tomasa h.
I have used it once and it left my clothes really clean. I use it on all my kids blankets and clothes that the poopie on and the poopie disappears completely. Im very happy with this product. Definitely going to use it again.
Meggan S.
I live on the third floor and laundry is in the basement. I also tend to wait until my laundry basket is heavier then I am, so I don't ever want to drag those huge things of both detergent and softener down three flights. These just make laundry more convenient and they aren't too outrageously expensive so its worth it to me. They also do a good job of getting my clothes clean and smelling good without irritating my sensitive skin at all!
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
My favorite detergent! It gets your clothes fresh and clean and removes deep down stains. I have personally bought cheaper detergents and they didn't clean my clothes as well. I've learned that it takes a small amount of Tide to efficiently wash the clothes. With the other brands, I had to use twice as much detergent so it didn't save money or clean as well.
I love all Tide products!!! This is a great easy to use detergent, it has a great scent that isn't overpowering. I have perfume sensitivity and have to be careful of the detergents i use, this product is great and i have no complaints with it. I have also used this with my daughter since she was a newborn and have never had any bad reaction with it. It also cleans our clothes great, i never have to wash things twice.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
This literally well the big box last more then a month for me and my son it great leave my clothes fresh and clean and doesn't have a weird sent it doesn't leave soap stains on my clothes it great and you can find anywhere
Laura J.
Ontario, CA
Tide is a very good detergent but too expensive! I cant afford to buy it very often, so i get Gain or another brand of detergent. It does clean very well, but so do a lot of other detergents. Its just not worth the price!