Tide Ultra Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 40 Loads 56 Oz uploaded by Andressa F.

BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Tide has been in my family ever since I can remember. This product delivers on all counts. It leaves my clothes clean and smelling great, and it doesn't fade my laundry. All Tide products are great in my opinion, the Tide company has the best reputation for cleaning clothes effectively. Also, you don;t need to use a lot, a little goes a long way.
Tina S.
Tina S.
I use tide on and off through out the year and I like it. The smell, the way the clothes feel, the dirt gets gone and with all the stains from my kids I need help with stains.
Jeizza M.
Jeizza M.
Love this soap, gets the smell of the clothes right away and leaves it smelling great every time, and for a long time. A little soap goes a long way. It lasts me a long time.
member-d1822a567
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
The original detergent is always the best soap to wash all your clothes with.
Iryna D.
Iryna D.
Middlesex, NJ
My husband is an executive chef, so his chef coat sees anything & everything on it & a lot of times it is extremely hard to get the stuff out. especially all the grease. Tide is probably the best one, plus Oxy Clean helps out also. I have no choice but to buy tide, unless something stronger is out there & better, but I havent found it yet. Tide is expensive
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
You can't go wrong with tide powder it gets the job done and works great! I guess you could say it's a little bit pricier but they always come with a coupon inside the box when finished. I prefer the original scented tire.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Tuscumbia, AL
It is a pleasant scent but too much for sensitive skin. It isn't overpowering, valued at a reasonable price, and available at almost any stop. That being said, stain remover or not, irritation to the skin isn't allowed.
Alma C.
Alma C.
La Mesa, CA
I love the smell of this detergent and feel that a little goes a long way. The smell is long lasting but I am not a fan of non-liquid laundry detergent. I sometimes have so reside and white marks in my clothes.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I'd use this soup but in liquid but I've also used this one before and there basically the same. They do great it leaves my clothes smelling great and leaving them well washed.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Rogers
It's a laundry detergent. Works pretty well, smells fine. We've been using it for a few months. I don't know what the price is.