BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Lana M.
I lovee this detergent. I use it with my HE washer. It leaves my clothes smelling so fresh. It's so effective. Takes all stains out. It's also very affordable. I recommend this.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Love this product, it leaves all my clothes smelling really great. And the sleep lasts for days. Doesn't matter if it's a big or small load, it all smell greats which is important for me because I work with animals and at the end of the day o have stuff on my scrubs that I can't explain how it got there or from what body part (gross I know)
Amber R.
Bellingham, WA
I have sensitive skin, do a lot of laundry and cloth diaper, and I wouldn't trust any other detergent at this point! It gets the job done without a ton of smells or fancy gimmicks. I've never had an issue with my skin or my baby's skin and I never have to "strip" my diapers of weird detergent build ups.
Michele P.
This is what my house of 7 uses for our laundry. It smells great and it gets the job done. I can always count of my clothing being clean after using Tide. And it lasts a while considering there's 7 people in my house. Definitely recommend Tide!
Corbin H.
I love this laundry detergent. My favorite part is just the clean laundry smell and once you take your clothes out of the washer you can smell it right away. It also lasts too. I have blankets that I washed that weeks later still smell fresh.
Jessica D.
Salisbury, NC
This is my go to laundry soap and has been since I was a child. It's a great product and can be combined with other products to enhance it's cleaning ability. I am able to purchase it when it is on sale and can be found at bogo events.
Mel
I feel all detergent basically works the same. This is no exception. One thing I don't like about powder detergent is you need to let the water run over it first or it will clump in your laundry, otherwise it works well.
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like using Tide. I played sports for years and this was my go to take all the dirt out and keep my clothes the color they were supposed to be. It is very good for the price as well.
Carla S.
I don't know if it's in my head but if I don't use some type of tide product I feel like my clothes are not clean. Very effective
Tamara J.
Montgomery Village, MD
Original powder is always the best tide laundry detergent. Powder keeps It so much better smelling for a longer period of time.