BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

• You prefer liquid or powder detergent?4 Answers
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I've been using Tide forever, and although I'm trying to get away from products that aren't chemical free, I have a hard time parting with my Tide. It works well on tough soiled clothes and smells so good. I couldn't say I recommend it, because as I said it's not chemical free, but I break down and buy it every once in a while. Trying to break that habit though. Oh and I do notice with the powder there's almost always some left in the wash and I have to run the load again. I prefer the liquid.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
This scent really is lovely however there's always product still left on the clothes after they've washed. I normally have to run it through again. It's not worth the hassle
Evelin M.
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
I JUST LOVE TO USE THIS FOR MY LAUNDRY IS THE BEST DETERGENT ******************************************
Devin P.
Devin P.
Winston, GA
Used this to wash my son's cloth diapers, smells fantastic and gets every stain out first wash
Linda P.
Linda P.
Kimper, KY
I have tried every type of laundry detergent, yet I still come back to Tide. It cleans the clothes the best. I am a mother of 2 sons, so this gets their dirt stained and grass stained clothes the best.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
This is my favorite detergent!! I have really sensitive skin and this one is always consistent and I never get allergic reactions.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Cleveland, OH
I love this detergent, it's the only one I use! I tried different scents but I keep coming back to the original, which is by far my favorite.
member-1f8a786be
member-1f8a786be
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this product!! It really gets the laundry clean! You can tell that it really gets the dirt and stains out and doesn't just mask the odors of dirty clothes! It dissolves quickly in the washer and makes the clothes feel and smell fresh and clean!
Anything Tide is awesome! It cleans clothes great and smells great too I am skin sensitive so Tide is great for my film.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I have never really like tide. I've always had problems with ride staining my clothes.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
You prefer liquid or powder detergent?