Tide Ultra Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 113 oz. Box uploaded by Caroline T.Tide Ultra Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 113 oz. Box uploaded by Caroline T.

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Jenny F.
Dillon
Tide always keeps my laundry clean and fresh.  It gets out stains and keeps my colors bright.  It is a little spendier than some of the other brands I have tried but it seems to work better and makes my clothes look better which in turn, make them last longer.
Krystal S.
Everyone loves tide. I will say I like to get the powder bc it seems to last longer or the kids (hubby) measure it better. I love that I can get good deals with coupons as well. Would highly recommend this to anyone
Jennifer C.
Tucson, AZ
I recently joined a FB Cleaning group and the consensus is that the BEST laundry detergent is Tide. And I agree. Nothing else I've tried remove a stains and smells as well as Tide.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I've been using Tide forever, and although I'm trying to get away from products that aren't chemical free, I have a hard time parting with my Tide. It works well on tough soiled clothes and smells so good. I couldn't say I recommend it, because as I said it's not chemical free, but I break down and buy it every once in a while. Trying to break that habit though. Oh and I do notice with the powder there's almost always some left in the wash and I have to run the load again. I prefer the liquid.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
You know, I really don't like these new scents from Tide with the Downy and Febreze and all that. I like this scent (original) and the light blue bottle, clean scent, or something like that. I like the powder because its cheaper and you get more loads... plus I think it does an excellent job getting them clean. :)
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
I gave this a try and I didn't really like it. I would rather stick to the liquid. It left some powder residue on my clothes and you can feel it on the clothes. I had to rinse my clothes a second time. But it did leave my clothes clean and fresh scent.
Linda P.
Kimper, KY
I have tried every type of laundry detergent, yet I still come back to Tide. It cleans the clothes the best. I am a mother of 2 sons, so this gets their dirt stained and grass stained clothes the best.
member-1f8a786be
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this product!! It really gets the laundry clean! You can tell that it really gets the dirt and stains out and doesn't just mask the odors of dirty clothes! It dissolves quickly in the washer and makes the clothes feel and smell fresh and clean!
Brittany F.
New Albany , IN
This scent really is lovely however there's always product still left on the clothes after they've washed. I normally have to run it through again. It's not worth the hassle
Jamie P.
Cleveland, OH
I love this detergent, it's the only one I use! I tried different scents but I keep coming back to the original, which is by far my favorite.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
You prefer liquid or powder detergent?