BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide Ultra Powder Laundry Detergent, Original, 143 oz, 102 lds Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. One small scoop helps remove virtually every type of stain. New and improved formula. Concentrated. Use 1/3 less. Origianl scent.

elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
This stuff works great! I have to say, I never thought I would be a fan of powdered detergent but after using this at my in-laws for an extended stay, I'm hooked! Our clothes come out clean, without any residue, and they smell divine! It has good stain fighting power (coffee stains , anyone? 🙋🏼‍♀️), too. Also, it's so much easier to control the amount per load with a powder. I had previously used pods and hated not being able to tailor the amount of product for those teeny, tiny loads I needed to do.
Ginny R.
Tide Original (powder) is my HG laundry detergent. I dont think anything else cleans as well. I have been using this for years and my laundry is fresh (not scented) and best of all, its clean!

I used this for years on my kids' cloth diapers and nothing compares. Those diapers were in fantastic condition at the end of their poo-filled run.
Jenny F.
Dillon
Tide always keeps my laundry clean and fresh.  It gets out stains and keeps my colors bright.  It is a little spendier than some of the other brands I have tried but it seems to work better and makes my clothes look better which in turn, make them last longer.
Andreia T.
Stamford
My first option is always Tide Free and Gentle because I have sensitive skin and some other brands have made my skin "act out" a bit, but if the store is out of it, I usually go for Tide Original which I know it won't cause any allergy reactions.
C C.
It is a strong Landry powder. It cleans well with less than the instructed amount. The original scent is light so if you don't like a strong laundry scent it's good for you. The clothes come out clean and fresh. I buy mine in Costcoand the price is great. Some people with liquid detergent allergy would like this product.
Evelyn L.
Forest Hill, TX
I feel like everyone knows this product. It's reliable and gets the job done. Easy to use just scoop it and drop it in. Clothes come out clean and smelling fresh. I recommend it to all my friends learning to do laundry.
nicole v.
Gonzales , TX
I love Tide!!! I love that my clothes come out clean and smell amazing. My daughter is such a messy eater and I don't have to put a stain fighter on her clothes to get the stains out when I wash with Tide.
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Been using this for years. I can always count on it as I never had an allergy issues with this products, as I am very sensitive to a lot of products and their scents. My clothes still nice but not over powered by strong perfumes. I also find my clothes are never ruined or get overly faded as our brands. I also like that you don't have to use as much. I also love that you can always find good coupons on this.
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I use Tide powder on my son's cloth diapers. The natural/phosphate-free detergent that I use for our clothes is not strong enough to clean diapers, and without Tide they would get ammonia buildup. It works really well to keep cloth diapers fresh and clean. I also like that I can often get a $5 Target card if I buy 3 products from certain brands. Last time I got $5 just for getting Tide, Charmin toilet paper and Bounty paper towels, all of which I needed anyways!
Carolyn H.
One of my favorite detergent brands I love to use, the smell is amazing. Also I had gotten the small box because we were going away on vacation so we might have had to wash a few loads of clothes. But it is very small enough so that it doesn't take up much room in the car. This detergent also makes our clothes smells, and feeling fresh!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
You prefer liquid or powder detergent?