BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide Ultra Powder Laundry Detergent, Original, 143 oz, 102 lds Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. One small scoop helps remove virtually every type of stain. New and improved formula. Concentrated. Use 1/3 less. Origianl scent.

elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
This stuff works great! I have to say, I never thought I would be a fan of powdered detergent but after using this at my in-laws for an extended stay, I'm hooked! Our clothes come out clean, without any residue, and they smell divine! It has good stain fighting power (coffee stains , anyone? 🙋🏼‍♀️), too. Also, it's so much easier to control the amount per load with a powder. I had previously used pods and hated not being able to tailor the amount of product for those teeny, tiny loads I needed to do.
Ginny R.
Tide Original (powder) is my HG laundry detergent. I dont think anything else cleans as well. I have been using this for years and my laundry is fresh (not scented) and best of all, its clean!

I used this for years on my kids' cloth diapers and nothing compares. Those diapers were in fantastic condition at the end of their poo-filled run.
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Been using this for years. I can always count on it as I never had an allergy issues with this products, as I am very sensitive to a lot of products and their scents. My clothes still nice but not over powered by strong perfumes. I also find my clothes are never ruined or get overly faded as our brands. I also like that you don't have to use as much. I also love that you can always find good coupons on this.
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I use Tide powder on my son's cloth diapers. The natural/phosphate-free detergent that I use for our clothes is not strong enough to clean diapers, and without Tide they would get ammonia buildup. It works really well to keep cloth diapers fresh and clean. I also like that I can often get a $5 Target card if I buy 3 products from certain brands. Last time I got $5 just for getting Tide, Charmin toilet paper and Bounty paper towels, all of which I needed anyways!
Carolyn H.
One of my favorite detergent brands I love to use, the smell is amazing. Also I had gotten the small box because we were going away on vacation so we might have had to wash a few loads of clothes. But it is very small enough so that it doesn't take up much room in the car. This detergent also makes our clothes smells, and feeling fresh!
Carol C.
Lexington, NC
I always use Tide . I Love the Tide Pods . I alwas ys know how many more loads I cand do before I need to go to the store to buy more and I Love that , I hate when I need to wash and have to go out to get more in the middle of wash day . It makes your clothes smell great and always feel clean .
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Tide is awesome! always has been. the original scent is our family favorite. We do switch it up. But Tide original just works soo good with out all the extra scents or chemicals added that affects the outcome of the clothing material and colors.
Misty D.
Portage, MI
I love the Tide detergent. You buy the larger boxes and for two people can last a very long time. I think mine last for a year! It was amazing. And you can use it in HE washing machines. Tide is a little bit more on the pricey side. But it does a great job, and lasts forever!
Sofia S.
This detergent is Excellent. Sometimes I don't need to use the washing machine because this laundry detergent do all work. I left my white bras in water with Tide for a few hours and then my bras are completly white! It doesn't need a bleach product.

Also, Tide leaves a great parfum in my clothes. I recommend this product.
Sarah S.
Gets all the stains out of my clothes just fine, all the while keeping them safe and sound. I've never had a problem with Tide hurting my clothes or fading them. If anything, they come out just as good, if not better, because now they are clean and stain free!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
You prefer liquid or powder detergent?

back