BY TIDE

Attack even 7 day-old stains with Tide Original HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift Crystals. One scoop of Tide powder detergent equals six scoops of detergent with Oxi. It’s formulated with HE Turbo technology for 10x the cleaning power*. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended detergent by washing machine manufacturers.

Product Detail:

• 1 scoop of Tide = 10 scoops of detergent with Oxi
  • Attacks Even 7 Day-Old Stains
  • Acti-Lift™ Crystals
  • 10x the cleaning power*
  • HE Turbo technology gives you 10x cleaning power in the quick cycle vs. next leading detergent in normal cycle
  • Specially designed for regular and high efficiency machines – #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers
  • America’s #1 Detergent

Directions:

Measure with scoop.

• For medium loads, fill to bar 1.
  • For large loads, fill to bar 3.
  • For he full loads, fill to bar 5.
  • Start washer, add detergent, then add clothes.

• Has anyone else noticed that their Tide isn't working as well as ...1 Answers
  • My question is what is your favorite smell or as others call it, ...1 Answers
Tide Ultra Original Scent HE Powder Laundry Detergent
  • "Always makes our laundry smell great and doesn't fad clothes like other detergent." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, and cleans my clothes and none of my family member are allergic to it..." in 1 review
  • "They're great and keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean :) I can't go without tide" in 1 review
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love buying Tide in powder, capsules and liquid bottle. I love Tide because my boyfriend's clothes can smell awful after working and wearing them for a couple days. So this soap picks up all the paint from his construction job, makes the clothes smell great and refreshes the clothing to 'like new'. I would recommend this laundry soap because it's effective for a low price.
Natalie M.
I love ALL tide products. The powder version of detergent works even better. You literally use one scoop and your clothes smells super fresh! It's definitely more expensive than other detergents but it works better than others as well and I'd say it lasts longer.
Ronda W.
Best detergent ever. I have used it 30 + years, my mother swears by it it's been in the family for years. It's great on almost every stain I have had threw the years with the husband and kids.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I always prefer Tide. Compared to other laundry detergents it's the best quality with satisfying results.Always makes our laundry smell great and doesn't fad clothes like other detergent.I find one of the best costs in the market.I always recommend it to my friends and family
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This product gets my clothes smelling fresh and clean! it works hard to get the stains out and doesn't irritate my skin. I do laundry everyday and since its more concentrated i don't have to use as much. I do get the bigger box when I do run out. It has coupons and I use them for our next purchase.
Rachel J.
Nothing can compare to the level of clean Tide original scent powder laundry detergent gives and the amazing smell and soft feel it leaves on the clothes! It is available for purchase just about anywhere and very comparable in cost.
Annissa J.
Humboldt , TN
We have well water and any other detergent produces too many suds and causes our machine to malfunction. Powder original tide has been great at keeping our clothes clean, and our machine working properly
Amanda J.
Hoboken, NJ
Easy to store in my small apartment washing area! Love the smell- gets things super clean! It doesn't irritate my skin- i wait for there to be a sale on them then i pounce! Love TIDE!
Fumiko L.
Troutdale, OR
I buy this big box and lasts a long time since I need to use so little for my front loader. It dissolve very well and get rid of oil spot too. Also it makes laundry smells fresh. It is pretty expensive but it does the job so well that it's worth it.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is the only product that won't clog up my washing machine. It smells great, and cleans my clothes and none of my family member are allergic to it... I always use this product..
Hannah F.
Murfreesboro, TN
My question is what is your favorite smell or as others call it, flavor?
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else noticed that their Tide isn't working as well as it did a few years ago? I've always been loyal to Tide but I'm thinking of switching. Has anyone else had this problem?