BY TIDE

Attack even 7 day-old stains with Tide Original HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift Crystals. One scoop of Tide powder detergent equals six scoops of detergent with Oxi. It’s formulated with HE Turbo technology for 10x the cleaning power*. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended detergent by washing machine manufacturers.

Product Detail:

• 1 scoop of Tide = 10 scoops of detergent with Oxi
  • Attacks Even 7 Day-Old Stains
  • Acti-Lift™ Crystals
  • 10x the cleaning power*
  • HE Turbo technology gives you 10x cleaning power in the quick cycle vs. next leading detergent in normal cycle
  • Specially designed for regular and high efficiency machines – #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers
  • America’s #1 Detergent

Directions:

Measure with scoop.

• For medium loads, fill to bar 1.
  • For large loads, fill to bar 3.
  • For he full loads, fill to bar 5.
  • Start washer, add detergent, then add clothes.

• Does it get the stains out well.5 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that their Tide isn't working as ...1 Answers
  • My question is what is your favorite smell or as others c...1 Answers
Tide Ultra Original Scent HE Powder Laundry Detergent
  • "Always makes our laundry smell great and doesn't fad clothes like other detergent." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, and cleans my clothes and none of my family member are allergic to it..." in 1 review
  • "They're great and keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean :) I can't go without tide" in 1 review
Soeren P.
Boca Raton
Tried them all, not only Tide but also Gain, All, Oxyclean, and Purex. Nothing comes close to the cleaning performance of any Tide detergent. I pay the extra few $ for Tide brand because I truly believe it’s superior in stain removal, smell removal, color vibrancy and retention, and overall cleaning power.
Katie W.
Burlington, NJ
We only use Tide Laundry detergent and the ultra stain release is my favorite. The scent is amazing! It gets out impossible stains my toddlers get on their clothes with out a lot of work. I just put a little detergent on the stain and rub it in a little and toss in the wash. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with little ones!
Kharah_Jay L.
New York
Very sudsy and really cleans the clothes. Very affordable. This tide can last you for over a month especially if you dont do laundry everyday. Totally love it my whole family uses it.
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
Since I have sensitive skin this is the only detergent I can use. I feel I get a lot of washes out of each container as well. In combination with Spray and Wash, this detergent keeps my clothes looking and smelling nice. That says a lot since I work a physical job.
Okay so Tide is not really my all time favorite! But washes great into my clothes, it's effective, but I really don't buy much tide because it's over pricy, I would recommend tho. Tide does it job for laundry.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love this product it smells so good and it so so gentle. I break out easily but this product doesn't do that to me it is so gentle in my skin and it affordable. I love it and I use it all the time. It is great
Kirstin P.
Wetumpka, AL
This always gets my clothes cleaner than any other brand of detergent. We cloth diaper and I will only use this on the diapers and have never had an issue getting them clean. I buy it in bulk!
Julie C.
fresno
Tide is my go to brand. The scent is fresh and clean and so are my clothes. They look like new. Tide costs a little more than other brands but I feel the trade off is worth the extra money.
Mariah B.
Nephi utah 84639
I haven't really uses a ton of different laundry detergent but this one hasn't failed me so I haven't ever switched. I feel like my cloths come clean and smell good when I use this tide
Michelle L.
Santa Fe, NM
I love the original scent Tide powder. It works, it smells fresh, clean, and familiar, and it's economical. It's one of my favorite laundry detergents for the money.
Kistal A.
Does it get the stains out well.
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
My question is what is your favorite smell or as others call it, flavor?
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else noticed that their Tide isn't working as well as it did a few years ago? I've always been loyal to Tide but I'm thinking of switching. Has anyone else had this problem?