BY TIDE

Attack even 7 day-old stains with Tide Original HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift Crystals. One scoop of Tide powder detergent equals six scoops of detergent with Oxi. It’s formulated with HE Turbo technology for 10x the cleaning power*. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended detergent by washing machine manufacturers.

Product Detail:

• 1 scoop of Tide = 10 scoops of detergent with Oxi
  • Attacks Even 7 Day-Old Stains
  • Acti-Lift™ Crystals
  • 10x the cleaning power*
  • HE Turbo technology gives you 10x cleaning power in the quick cycle vs. next leading detergent in normal cycle
  • Specially designed for regular and high efficiency machines – #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers
  • America’s #1 Detergent

Directions:

Measure with scoop.

• For medium loads, fill to bar 1.
  • For large loads, fill to bar 3.
  • For he full loads, fill to bar 5.
  • Start washer, add detergent, then add clothes.

• Does it get the stains out well.5 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that their Tide isn't working as ...1 Answers
  • My question is what is your favorite smell or as others c...1 Answers
Tide Ultra Original Scent HE Powder Laundry Detergent
  • "Always makes our laundry smell great and doesn't fad clothes like other detergent." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, and cleans my clothes and none of my family member are allergic to it..." in 1 review
  • "They're great and keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean :) I can't go without tide" in 1 review
Soeren P.
Boca Raton
Tried them all, not only Tide but also Gain, All, Oxyclean, and Purex. Nothing comes close to the cleaning performance of any Tide detergent. I pay the extra few $ for Tide brand because I truly believe it’s superior in stain removal, smell removal, color vibrancy and retention, and overall cleaning power.
Katie W.
Burlington, NJ
We only use Tide Laundry detergent and the ultra stain release is my favorite. The scent is amazing! It gets out impossible stains my toddlers get on their clothes with out a lot of work. I just put a little detergent on the stain and rub it in a little and toss in the wash. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with little ones!
Kharah_Jay L.
New York
Very sudsy and really cleans the clothes. Very affordable. This tide can last you for over a month especially if you dont do laundry everyday. Totally love it my whole family uses it.
Laura M.
We use Tide Powder to wash our cloth diapers a few times a week! The powder is a great way to save some money compared to liquid detergent. And it definitely works well on the dirtiest of dirty cloth diapers!
Mariah B.
Nephi utah 84639
I haven't really uses a ton of different laundry detergent but this one hasn't failed me so I haven't ever switched. I feel like my cloths come clean and smell good when I use this tide
Michelle L.
Santa Fe, NM
I love the original scent Tide powder. It works, it smells fresh, clean, and familiar, and it's economical. It's one of my favorite laundry detergents for the money.
Rachel B.
Guys, there's something about using Tide that makes me feel like a capable 70s sitcom mom, with fabulous feathered hair, who just wants the best for her kids. There's a real nostalgic feel about the scent of this detergent, especially the subtle linger on your clothes after they come out of the dryer. These days I tend toward scent-free natural detergents, but in a pinch, I go right back to Tide. Love the easy-access container and lack of liquid spills that come with powder option.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love buying Tide in powder, capsules and liquid bottle. I love Tide because my boyfriend's clothes can smell awful after working and wearing them for a couple days. So this soap picks up all the paint from his construction job, makes the clothes smell great and refreshes the clothing to 'like new'. I would recommend this laundry soap because it's effective for a low price.
Shania G.
Works well. Tide is always a good products to go with. I buy it at my normal stores, dollar general and Walmart. Just like any powder laundry detergent, you have to make sure you start the washer, put the powder in the running water, and then put your clothes on. Unless you have a nice washer, it can leave white marks on your clothes. They're easy to wash away though.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
I am brand loyal when it comes to my Tide laundry detergent. I usually go for the tried and true original scent. I find that Tide gives me the a clean and fresh wash every time. They also offer coupons frequently so you can maximize your savings.
Kistal A.
Does it get the stains out well.
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
My question is what is your favorite smell or as others call it, flavor?
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else noticed that their Tide isn't working as well as it did a few years ago? I've always been loyal to Tide but I'm thinking of switching. Has anyone else had this problem?

back