BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE. see more...

Tide Ultra Original Scent HE Powder Laundry Detergent 169 oz. Box
  • "It takes out literally all dirt and keeps clothes smelling amazing and looking brand new!" in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Tide Ultra is amazing! I have good smelling clothes for days and it cleans my thing just right and makes life so much easier!
Amber I.
Amber I.
This definitely does the trick. I love how it works great in the washer, as well as when I need to handwash things. It takes out literally all dirt and keeps clothes smelling amazing and looking brand new!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
It always smells so good. the only bad thing is i can't use it. i break out into hives really bad.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Somerset , KY
The tide powder is great for getting stains out of carpet. Plus it has a clean smell.
Angel I.
Angel I.
Tide has always cleaned the family's clothes well and extra fresh. I use powder and liquid, all depends on what is on sale, never had a problem with either.
Scotty-Hannah J.
Scotty-Hannah J.
Circleville
I really dislike powered detergents! They clump up and I just don't feel like they do a good job !
Laura T.
Laura T.
Rockfield, KY
I am a big fan of Tide! Is smells so fresh and get clothes super clean! I am partial to the pods myself. I will not even try another brand than this!
Anna C.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I like Tide. It is what I grew up using. My mom still uses it. Clothes are fresh and clean after use. I wish it came in different smells.
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Tide is the best of the best in my opinion. Using my new high efficiency washer, I thought I would give powder detergent a try. It's great. My clothes are clean as ever.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Grand Blanc, MI
Loved how fresh this made my clothes smell, this also left my clothes looking new!