BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE. see more...

Tide Ultra Original Scent HE Powder Laundry Detergent 169 oz. Box
  • "It takes out literally all dirt and keeps clothes smelling amazing and looking brand new!" in 1 review
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
Tide has been around since I was a kid. The brand is consistent. My clothes are clean and smell great! Never disappointed with Tide. Affordable, laundry detergent. I have used this for years and I would recommend it.
MaKenzie M.
Bowling Green, KY
Tide has always been my go to brand of detergent. I have no cons at all about this product. It was very effective for me and left my clothes feeling nice and smelling wonderful. I would recommend to others
Jessica C.
Amazing detergent. It really cleans your cloths. Leaves them nice and fresh. It does not require to use a lot. Also it leaves cloths soft and does not change the pigmentation on your cloths.
Julie C.
fresno
Tide is my go to brand. The scent is fresh and clean and so are my clothes. They look like new. Tide costs a little more than other brands but I feel the trade off is worth the extra money.
Broek B.
Sandy, OR
I really love the cleaning power and fragrance of all the Tide products. Unfortunately, there are other detergents out there with better reviews and that are more affordable. Unless Tide is on sale AND I have a coupon I pass it up.
Amber I.
This definitely does the trick. I love how it works great in the washer, as well as when I need to handwash things. It takes out literally all dirt and keeps clothes smelling amazing and looking brand new!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Tide is the best of the best in my opinion. Using my new high efficiency washer, I thought I would give powder detergent a try. It's great. My clothes are clean as ever.
Angel I.
Tide has always cleaned the family's clothes well and extra fresh. I use powder and liquid, all depends on what is on sale, never had a problem with either.
Laura T.
Rockfield, KY
I am a big fan of Tide! Is smells so fresh and get clothes super clean! I am partial to the pods myself. I will not even try another brand than this!
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I like Tide. It is what I grew up using. My mom still uses it. Clothes are fresh and clean after use. I wish it came in different smells.