BY TIDE

Tide Ultra HE Powder Laundry Detergent-Original, 143 oz, 102 lds HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE. New concentrated formula. One small scoop helps remove virtually every type of stain. High Efficiency formula. Original Scent. see more...

Buy on Target*
Mariah B.
Nephi utah 84639
I haven't really uses a ton of different laundry detergent but this one hasn't failed me so I haven't ever switched. I feel like my cloths come clean and smell good when I use this tide
Rachel B.
Guys, there's something about using Tide that makes me feel like a capable 70s sitcom mom, with fabulous feathered hair, who just wants the best for her kids. There's a real nostalgic feel about the scent of this detergent, especially the subtle linger on your clothes after they come out of the dryer. These days I tend toward scent-free natural detergents, but in a pinch, I go right back to Tide. Love the easy-access container and lack of liquid spills that come with powder option.
Hannah B.
Waianae, HI
I love Tide detergent. It always cleans my clothes well and has them smelling nice and fresh. I have zero complaints about it and literally use it every time. I have found that it is affordable and super effective! Great product.
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
Tide is the only brand we use in this household of 4.

We always have a box of powder on the shelf, with a little scrub brush to apply and scrub out stains before throwing in the wash with Tide liquid detergent.

Works great to pre-treat as well as for cleaning tubs, sinks etcetera with a scrubby sponge!

Highly recommend!
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Tide original is my favorite laundry soapHANDS DOWN! Leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh without the irritation or color fade. I wish the price was a little bit more affordable but For what it does...with a coupon...it's perfect.
MaryAnn F.
I prefer the liquid detergent myself, but after some unfortunate bleaching accidents, opted to give the powder a try. It was fine, but left a mess and I just find the liquid (or better yet, the gelpacks!) easier and more convenient to use.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
I love Tide detergent but this powder detergent leaves my dark clothes with white marks on them after being washed! I would rather use the liquid version of this detergent!
Manda E.
Jacksonville , FL
This detergent is great. Does a great job cleaning stains. Personally I have a preference for lipid detergent though as it seems to be cleaner in our laundry room.
Leanne D.
Omak, Wa
This is the only laundry detergent I'll huy. It gets laundry clean, and is gentle on clothes so they last, unlike some detergents. And it has a fresh scent.
Lisa G.
I only use Tide in my house it's so fresh and extra cleaning. I tried using other detergent but nothing smells and cleans stuff stains like tide