2 colors available

BY TIDE

Tide Ultra HE Powder Laundry Detergent-Original, 143 oz, 102 lds HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE. New concentrated formula. One small scoop helps remove virtually every type of stain. High Efficiency formula. Original Scent. see more...

MaryAnn F.
MaryAnn F.
I prefer the liquid detergent myself, but after some unfortunate bleaching accidents, opted to give the powder a try. It was fine, but left a mess and I just find the liquid (or better yet, the gelpacks!) easier and more convenient to use.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bangor, ME
I love tide products but the powder is just a little too messy for me! Does the job; however, I'm sticking to liquid tide.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Tide original is my favorite laundry soapHANDS DOWN! Leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh without the irritation or color fade. I wish the price was a little bit more affordable but For what it does...with a coupon...it's perfect.
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
I love Tide detergent but this powder detergent leaves my dark clothes with white marks on them after being washed! I would rather use the liquid version of this detergent!
Leanne D.
Leanne D.
Omak, Wa
This is the only laundry detergent I'll huy. It gets laundry clean, and is gentle on clothes so they last, unlike some detergents. And it has a fresh scent.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Love this stuff. It works amazing on your clothes and I love it removes stubborn stains!!!!!!
Tami H.
Tami H.
Helper, UT
Tide is one of the best laundry detergents there is. It removes stubborn stains.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Tide is a family staple for us and we love the powder version of it. Smells great and is long lasting.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I only use Tide in my house it's so fresh and extra cleaning. I tried using other detergent but nothing smells and cleans stuff stains like tide
Ivette L.
Ivette L.
I am a huge fan of tide! I love the way it leaves my clothes very clean and it smells amazing!