BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE. see more...

andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
I like tide if my kids and fiancé weren't allergic to it. The powder is tricky though. I really don't like the powder it's rather disappointing. The smell of tide is wonderful, even though the brand has over priced some of their things. I would recommend to people who do not have sensitive skin.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
I love the way Tide washes my clothes and keeps my colors in tact. I usually buy at Costco. I find the liquid goes a lot faster than the powder.
Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.
KINGSLAND, GA
Love this detergent. My laundry applauds gets so fresh and clean when I use this. It's great st reMoving stains and helps keep your clothes in great shape.
Diana  G.
Diana G.
Perfect for my clothes ,,!! really love it! it smells amaizing and my white clothes looks bright and clean :D!
Shannan M.
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
Tide smells amazing, but unfortunately it is not the best for sensitive skin - which of course I have. I love the scent, but I can't use this detergent. I'm sure it's wonderful for those who can though -
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tavares, FL
I love TIDE. It is by far the best available. Always gets clothes extra clean and they smell great.
Love the smell of tide. Always cleans my laundry. Would definitely recommend.
Lucy h.
Lucy h.
Arlington, TX
Best laundry detergent I've ever tried. Always leaves clothes smelling clean and fresh!
Casey S.
Casey S.
My go-to detergent. Does its job & doesn't leave behind soap residue like some other detergents I've used. I love the kind that has Downy in it too.
Alison G.
Alison G.
This doesn't work as well as liquid Tide, and I didn't care for the scent. It smells so different than liquid Tide that I felt like I was wearing someone else's clothes because they didn't smell right.