BY TIDE

Ultra Tide Original Powder Laundry Detergent: 40 loads 1 small scoop helps remove virtually every type of stain

• Anyone else feel like this detergent is too hard on their clothes? 1 Answers
  • What do you guys like better? The powder or liquid? Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think the powder works as well as the liquid? I have alway...4 Answers
Tide Ultra Original Powder Laundry Detergent
  • "It really does lift stains and not to mention it makes your clothes smell fabulous. " in 1 review
  • "It's gentle on clothes and does a great job getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "I am not very fond of it and actually found that getting tide pods are much easier because you just drop one in with your laundry and you don't have to measure anything out." in 1 review
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I tried so many different laundry soaps and each one would not clean our clothes. Some left our clothes smelling a little bit off and others would make our clothes smell like old stinky rags after using them. I tried natural laundry soaps and making my own. I was also about ready to give up on cloth diapers until I found powder tide. Our water is very hard and the minerals in our water were making it so the clothes didn’t get clean. Tide powder actually had a water softening agent in it which binds to the minerals and allows them to be washed away instead of being deposited on our cloths. I buy the huge 180 load box from sams club and I will continue to use this forever. I do not have a need to try any other brand again. Even my cloth diapers come out smelling clean and fresh with only one washing.
Jaqueline C.
Wellsville
I love tide! I have tried the pods and didn't love them because they kept leaving residue on my clothes from the pod package, so we switched to powder, and it has cleaned our clothes so well! It also has caused no skin sensitivities which is an added bonus with a baby! And it leaves our clothes smelling so nice!
Meagan B.
Madison, WI
This is the best detergent for cloth diapers. It works amazingly. For a regular top loading washer, line 1 on cold for the prewash and line 3 on hot for the heavy wash. Never any problems getting microfiber inserts clean. Just wish that it has less of a strong fragrance.
Kinjal P.
My parents have used this my whole life and now that I'm older I use Tide as well. It does an awesome job getting out stains and keeping clothes clean. It doesn't fade or dull colors and the scent is barely there.
Ashly E.
Harrisburg, SD
Our family loves the Tide Original Powder Laundry Detergent! We first started using it because we cloth diaper and we couldn't find any other good detergent that got our cloth diapers super white and clean. Now we use it for all of our laundry! We also really love the scent that the Original has!
Kayla J.
I have sensitive scene and this is the only product that doesn't break me out in a rash. I love getting to select the amount of the product I need for each load. It isn't as affordable as some other laundry detergents but is worth the up charge.
Corey S.
Tide Ultra Original Powder Laundry Detergent is the only powder we use. Mostly we use it on our washable diapers. It is gentle for babies but has a great scent. The powders really help scrub away the unwanted mess. Does a great job.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
We have a well with really hard water and no softener. Washing clothes was really hit or miss until we switched to the original tide powder. Finally all of our clothes are coming out clean, even stuff greasy from the garage or covered in dirt from the garden. We even use it on out daughters cloth diapers and they rarely ever got diaper rashes which can be really common when diapers aren't clean enough. I wish the sent was a little lighter but I'm pretty sensitive to artificial frangrance
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I am reviewing Regular Tide, there is no option to choose. Regular tide is all that is used in my house. It is a necessity with hard water. It cleans wonderfully, lifts stains and brightens. And the scent isn't overpowering. This is the ONLY mix with enough water softeners to clean our clothes. It is next to impossible to buy Calgon water softener without paying an arm and a leg to add it to another detergent. Just make it simple, buy regular Tide.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like this product but I'm not a huge fan and that's because you need an exact amount of soap because you don't wanna put to much soap or no soap and That's what I had trouble with . Would I repurchase this product yes whenever there is no ride pods in Costco other wise I would but pods instead of the powder version .
Kelley W.
Do you think the powder works as well as the liquid? I have always purchased the liquid Tide. Thanks!
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Anyone else feel like this detergent is too hard on their clothes?
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
What do you guys like better? The powder or liquid?