BY TIDE

Tide?? Original Ultra Concentrated Detergent.
30 loads*.
Cotton??.

Spirit W.
['Fowler ', ''], CO
Tide is the best detergent out there for clothes. It is super gentle on clothes and cleans the hardest stains. It is very effective and smells absolutely amazing. Tide is not terribly expensive but, average in price and exceeds expectations of functionality. I would highly recommend this product and mandate this product if you have children!
Whitney E.
Bulverde, TX
We are a heavy duty laundry household and tide is the only detergent that gets us the level of "washed" we need. It works great for everything from delicates to cloth diapers to chemical and concrete covered work uniforms. Leaves everything smelling fresh and feeling clean without damaging garments.
cristina m.
Vancouver , WA
Love the smell and how it makes our clothes smell and also with softener its only brand I can use other detergent brands make me and my kids itchy not bad in the price one box can last a couple months šŸ˜
Becky A.
Lafayette, IN
I love this stuff! It smells great and it does a great job cleaning even the really dirty baby laundry and my maintenance working husbands dirty clothes! I get the biggest size container of it I can and I love how long it lasts.
Lana L.
Wellesley, MA
I like the smell... I don't love it. I need to add some boost scent to feel that my clothes are really clean. On the other hand, it really makes my clothes clean.
Shaunice L.
I use to use this and didn't mind the scent, it wasn't horribly strong or gross. The soap worked effectively so I wasn't disappointed. Tide can be an expensive product but it generally gets the work done.
Tamie O.
Citrus hts, CA
If you measure with a tablespoon (2-3 per load) a small box lasts my family of 4 for up to 4 months!
I used to make my own detergent and bought Tide when I we needed a new batch and I didn't have time to make one...haven't gone back to making my own since.
I even write the date of first use on the box to know how long a product like this lasts and it lasts and lasts!
Toss the scooper and switch to tablespoons and save $$ while getting the same clean!
maya t.
I feel like Tide is the best detergent there is. I say this because Tide is the only detergent that cleans and leaves a scent behind thoroughly. It gets stains out wonderfully. It brightens my white clothing, and the scent is marvelous. It is pricey, but it is worth it. I would recommend this 100 times over.
Vanessa C.
San Antonio , TX
Great detergent! I purchased this prior to my first year in college & it lasted me all year! You don't have to use too much & my clothes were clean & smelled great every time. I didn't notice too much discoloration of my dark clothing so that was a plus!
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
We use this for every single load of laundry! It is a fantastic brand that is available in so many different things! It was definitely effective and it smells fantastic! I love it so much and I would recommend this brand to anyone.