BY TIDE

Tide Ultra Original Detergent.
Concentrated.
68 loads.
2.72 kg (5.93 lb) 95 oz. see more...

Brie S.
Louisville , KY
Tide original powder is the only detergent I will use for our cloth diapers. I've diapered three babies now. I had tried so many different things when the eldest was tiny. Nothing got them clean. This was suggested on a forum and it turned into a staple. Great for sensitive skin and it gets the job done.
Barbara T.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the Tide Ultra Original Detergent. I still use the top loading washer and this detergent gets out stains and leaves clothes smelling so fresh. You don't even need to use anything extra no boosters just Tide! I highly recommend Tide to family and friends.
Steffie B.
Great detergent for cleaning heavy duty messes. While we typically prefer to use all-natural products, with a large dog we sometimes need an extra kick to remove the inevitable stains. Tide works like a charm and removes all doggy smells!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Love love this product! Smells good. I have been Using it for a while! Especially since my mom used it. It comes with a measuring container too. now i just use the original tide pods.. which is the same scent but much easier to use.
Francisco C.
Chesapeake
I always use this, the fragrance is pretty good, it keeps the color of the clothes, and really gets them really soft. I have been using it for years and I have never been disappointed. I recommend it to anyone.
Allison B.
Hands down my favorite laundry detergent! I have super sensitive skin and this unscented powder detergent is the solution for me. The clothes still smell fresh and get super clean, but I don't break out. Highly recommend!
Rabia K.
Anaheim, CA
its a good detergent for my family. cleans well however doesnt remove all the stains properly. so i have to use a separate spot stain remover for same or other brands
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have always had great end results with this Tide Laundry detergent. The powder is just as effective as the liquid. I am not disappointed and I find that my clothes also look bright. Tide can be expensive but it is worth it when you don't have to overuse a laundry detergent just to get your items clean!I would recommend it.
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
My household has been using tide since foreverrrr so i am a repeating user. the pros of tide is that of course it leaves your clothes very clean and with a scent that's not to heavy but a clean smell. its about $10 for a decent sized bottle depending where you go. but i would recommend for first time users.
Ashley R.
Definitely my favorite detergent by far! We tried Gain for a while because of the scents, but they never lasted and left our clothes smelling sour after a few days. Tide really gets the stains out, especially on my two-year-old's clothing, and leaves our clothes smelling fresh longer.