BY TIDE

Tide Ultra Original Detergent - 102 Loads.
Concentrated.
102 loads.
Cotton®. see more...

• "I love it smells great gets clothes clean removed stains!" in 3 reviews
  • "Im not a fan of tide laundry detergent or any liquid detergent for that matter!" in 1 review
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Molalla, OR
This is the only detergent I will use. I have been using this brand and "flavor" for 20+ years and I do not see a change coming anytime soon. It gets my clothes clean and smelling fresh and is so easy to use. I highly recommend Tide to anyone looking for a great laundry detergent for their family.
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I love the smell of Tide! I love the way it gets my clothes clean as well! The only con is the price! It's expensive, but I guess I am paying for the quality. I would recommend TIde to everyone. It makes our clothes smell great and cleans them very well.
Maicie P.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA
the best clean, the best smell you will ever get from a detergent. i legit will not use anything other than tide i swear nothing gets my clothes as clean as tide and the original scent is so light it's not overpowering and blends well with ur perfume
Chelsi W.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
I have always used tide and the last month or so I have been using tide in powder form and I am really enjoying it. It seems less messy and I like that I can use all of it and not waste any of it.
Anahiss C.
Anahiss C.
Brooklyn, NY
Best laundry detergent I've used smells great and gets the job done, makes my cloths smell great for days,pretty expensive would be better if it was a bit cheaper I recommend it great product
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
This one and gain love them both they work for me the same. But this one I might prefer a little better but by a little in don't know what it is but this one is great love it.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, Mi
I love the small of original ride, and it works well with my cloth diapers!
One day, I'll go back to having a softener, but for now, I don't have to worry about mix ups!
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Senatobia, MS
Nothing beats Tide. Cleans well, rinses clean without building up on clothes. No complaints. I but it all Walmart. I will continue to repurchase. I wish it was cheaper.
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
Tide smells so fresh and so clean and it leaves all of my laundry as clean as new. It's a family brand you can trust.
lesly c.
lesly c.
Atlanta, GA
Tide is a great product . it also has a nice scent . you always get good results when you use tide. so worth buying