BY TIDE

Tide Ultra Original Detergent - 102 Loads.
Concentrated.
102 loads.
Cotton®. see more...

• "I love it smells great gets clothes clean removed stains!" in 3 reviews
  • "Im not a fan of tide laundry detergent or any liquid detergent for that matter!" in 1 review
Melissa C.
St Petersburg, FL
I am a fan of Tide and have been for as long as I can remember. I remember my mother using Tide and I loved it then also. It has a nice clean scent that is refreshing. It seems to do a good job getting clothes clean while also keeping them fresh. The reason I gave Tide only four stars is because of the price. Tide Ultra Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent is expensive compared to some other brands. I have tried other brands and have not noticed much difference between Tide and others. If you can afford it, I think Tide is worth it.
Marlene N.
I was hesitant to use the powdered detergent because of using ones previously (not tide) that left powder marks on my laundry. But this one works just as well as the liquid tide. I'm always sure to fill the washer with water first and put the powder in as it's filling so it's dissolved in the water and no marks are left on my clothes. The only down side is the nice fresh smell doesn't last as long as it does with the liquid detergent.
Claudia M.
This is the longest lasting detergent I have ever bought. I prefer this powder form over the liquid form. I find the the sent last longer on my clothing than liquid and is less of a mess. I would recommend this to everyone
Anahiss C.
Brooklyn, NY
Best laundry detergent I've used smells great and gets the job done, makes my cloths smell great for days,pretty expensive would be better if it was a bit cheaper I recommend it great product
Sarah C.
Gig harbor
Tide always dose the job for me and my family of 5, I know that whatever stains my kids get on their clothes I know that they will come out when I use Tide. I also love the bigger container so I don't have to go to the store as much.
Anna J.
San Jose, CA
It gets the job done, but it's nothing extraordinary and the scent is a little powdery. it also doesn't wash through difficult stains and sometimes gunks up in the washer.
Kerri D.
Lorain, OH
This is the only detergent that seems to get my cloth diapers clean. The stains are gone every time as well as the stink. We have been using it for years and won't switch.
Alexis M.
We use Tide and love it! Tide has a great smell and a little goes a long way!!! It is very effective in cleaning all the little messes I find on my son's clothes!
Sarah W.
Molalla, OR
This is the only detergent I will use. I have been using this brand and "flavor" for 20+ years and I do not see a change coming anytime soon. It gets my clothes clean and smelling fresh and is so easy to use. I highly recommend Tide to anyone looking for a great laundry detergent for their family.
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I love the smell of Tide! I love the way it gets my clothes clean as well! The only con is the price! It's expensive, but I guess I am paying for the quality. I would recommend TIde to everyone. It makes our clothes smell great and cleans them very well.