BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Mekenzi F.
Mekenzi F.
Lawrence, KS
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent to use. My mom used it when I was growing up and now that I'm on my own I love it so much I don't mind not buying the off brand choice and buying tide instead because I know the quality is great
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This riding cleans great but tends to clump in the washer unless you stand there and let it dissolve in the water before throwing the clothes in. Price could be better also! I prefer the liquid, yellow bottle of Tide!
Elina S.
Elina S.
Staten Island, NY
Tide is my go to laundry detergent. It keeps my clothes clean and looking good for many washes. I have no complaints about this product. If you're in need of a new detergent, give this one a try!
I love the fresh scent this product has. It gives my laundry a lovely soft fresh feeling. Defiantly is my go to detergent. Would defiantly recommend if you like flowery calming scents
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Covington, KY
The only kind we use- convenient (a little pricey but worth it!) and tough on dirt and stains. We are rough on our clothing and it gets out everything!
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
I love Tide, they are a life savior. I live in the dorm so I know, it's the best thing when it comes to dirty laundry. At least what I think they are.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
Tide is a really great brand. Mountain spring scent is my favorite scent they have. It is very effective and leaves my clothes smelling fresh.
Marie I.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
Tide always does the job right whether it is with my colors or with my whites. I never have to worry about a stain staying in place.
Tushii R.
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Classic product, u can't go wrong with tide. And when my mom buys the one where the scent is added... UGHHHH I love it
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Lowell, MA
Love tide. I feel like my clothes keep their colors intact for longer with Tide.the smell is great as well.