BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Mary S.
Burleson, TX
This stuff goes a long way. The smell is amaxing and last all the way through the laundry and into the closet and through the day of wearing garments. I am very impressed with the formula as we have sensitive skin and this sops doesn't bother us at all.
Mekenzi F.
Lawrence, KS
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent to use. My mom used it when I was growing up and now that I'm on my own I love it so much I don't mind not buying the off brand choice and buying tide instead because I know the quality is great
Lupe S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the clean fresh scent it gives the clothes after washing. Removes most stains, but not all (some makeup, oil and grease stains). A small amount goes a long way and it's very affordable. I would recommend this product because it is great for the price and for a clean fresh scent that lasts up to a week.
Colleen O.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to go wrong with powder laundry detergent. I find that using Tide Ultra Mountain Spring Scent Powder Laundry detergent saves me money because I am better at gauging how much to use. The scent is also lovely and makes all of my laundry smell fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this product for the size and value.
Jenna S.
Germantown, MD
This is a pretty classic detergent that works well. I love the scent and it's super affordable. Tide is known for making a good product and this is no exception. I would recommend for your daily laundry needs!
Gauthami G.
Good product! Keeps my clothes soft and neat. The negatives are that one cycle needs a lot of detergent. But overall it has been effective and affordable! Would recommend this product for your washing
Karla R.
Is the detergent for washing that we use every day since we tried it is the one we use always. I like it because it leaves the clothes with great softness and smell.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells wonderful and works great with cloth diapers. As someone who uses cloth diapers it can be very difficult finding a laundry detergent that is clothe diaper safe and really gets the pee/poo smell out so I was ecstatic when I started using Tide because so far its the only thing that gets rid of the stink. It also seems to be very gentle on my cloth diapers and doesn't cause any weird reactions on my son. Smells great and not overly expensive.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This riding cleans great but tends to clump in the washer unless you stand there and let it dissolve in the water before throwing the clothes in. Price could be better also! I prefer the liquid, yellow bottle of Tide!
Esmeralda C.
Cartersville, GA
Tide is great. it makes clothes smell so good, like, its great. its a bit pricey for a laundry detergent but you dont really want to buy cheap laundry detergent. I totally recommend tide if you want to smell great all of the time. Tide is a great choice for a laundry detergent.