Tide Ultra Mountain Spring Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Aashi A.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Tide Ultra Mountain Spring Scent Powder Laundry Detergent:

• 120 loads
  • One small scoop helps remove virtually every type of stain
  • New and improved formula
  • Concentrated: use 1/3 less
  • New and improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.
  • A powerful clean that won't wear out your clothes.
  • Ingredients include biodegradable surfactants and enzymes

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Tide is tried and true in my moms household. Have used it since I can remember and the newer scents coming out leave your clothes smelling amazing and feeling soft. We are repeat customers.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
There's nothing better than finishing laundry and knowing the clothes smell great. My dad and brother go to the gym regularly, meaning, I'm doing laundry at a regular basis. Thanks to Tide, my brother is comfortable enough to use the shirt two times. Keep in mind, he is the most pickiest guy when dealing with his clothes scent. The tide leaves your clothes smelling fresh. Seriously, when I walk down the stairs when the laundry is over, the basement smells like tide.
Genevieve V.
River Falls, WI
I love the Tide Pods. As a college student, this is the easiest way to do laundry. I can simply throw the pod into the washer and that's it. I loved the smell and I think it does an excellent job cleaning my clothes and I love how simple it is to use. My only problem is that I don't like the environmental impact the pods have on the environment. Which is why I wouldn't buy them again.
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
Tide is always my number one choice when doing laundry. Tide is gentle on my clothing and always gets the stains out. I really like the Mountain Spring Scent, it has a very clean smell. The 113 oz box is a tad bit expensive but it is worth it because it does work wonders.  I would recommend this brand of laundry detergent to anyone looking for a gentle but powerful product.
Mary S.
Burleson, TX
This stuff goes a long way. The smell is amaxing and last all the way through the laundry and into the closet and through the day of wearing garments. I am very impressed with the formula as we have sensitive skin and this sops doesn't bother us at all.
Shelby P.
American Fork, UT
I don't purchase this all too often and I alternate between some more gentle brands for myself and my baby. My boyfriend doesn't care too much so he uses the Tide. I find that sometimes it makes me itchy so I try not to use it all the time. I use more gentle items for my baby's laundry. I'm not super impressed by this product and it doesn't get the stains out very well.
Mekenzi F.
Olathe, KS
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent to use. My mom used it when I was growing up and now that I'm on my own I love it so much I don't mind not buying the off brand choice and buying tide instead because I know the quality is great
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I used to use this all the time and then switched to the liquid detergent because it was easier. I really enjoy the scent it leaves on my clothes. A little product goes a long way so it is worth the money to me. If you haven't tried this before and want something keeping you smelling fresh, I would highly recommend this
Vanna P.
Southington, CT
My clothes smell so good after using this it's honestly incredible and the smell lasts all day! Its very good at taking stains out of clothes but sometimes it takes a few washes for it to really show a difference. It's extremely affordable at least for me and you get a lot of product for not too much money!
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
this does the job, cleans all of our clothes but doesn't always get tough stains out. Price is always great so that's the main reason I purchase it. Overall it's a pretty good detergent and smells great. Not too picky with my detergents so as long as they get most stains out, I'm happy!
Cathy W.
Keego Harbor, MI
I am a strict tide user , it is great for stains and also takes smells out !! Love tide !!!
Isis B.