BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially...

Buy on Amazon
Sara H.
Kapolei, HI
Love Tide. The scent lasts for weeks and always leaves my clothes feeling fresh and clean. I purchase it from my commissary and the price is higher but in my opinion worth it for the value. I definitely will be buying again!
Denece B.
Smells fresh, nothing beats fresh laundry. Love Tide period. Works great cleaning clothes leaving fresh clean scent. You can find everywhere can be a little expensive for the smaller containers at most places, so it pays to get the large ones that offer more loads. Sometimes good sales will get u 2 for a great bargain price.
Lovely J.
My grandparents use to use Tide so I continued to use it, it has a great scent comes in different scents as well may be kind of pricey for some you can get it at anything grocery store or Walmart drug stores as well!
J'adore-Moi D.
Tide powder detergent has to be my main go to! It comes with a measuring tool to help you with accurate amounts for a variety of load sizes. Its inexpensive and seems like it lasts forever! It can be found in most stores like Wal-Mart, CVS, and even Family Dollar! Keeps your clothes extra clean and the scent will have your clothes smelling forever fresh!
Alaina W.
This is the detergent my mom uses at home and I absolutely love the smell of it! It's so fresh and clean and reminds me of home! I liked being able to use it at college for a little reminder. I've always used the powder detergent because we had a top loading washing machine, but it's always worked good for me!
Hannah
Riverview, FL
Tide is the best washer soap hands down. It has the best scent and the best cleaning power. Extremely effective and this size is really long lasting. Read the instructions on how to use it to make sure you're not using too much. I can find this at every mart store!
Erika P.
Stockton, CA
My mom has always used Tide & we all love the way it leaves our clothes smelling. we usually buy it from Walmart or Smart&Final. I think it's a good value because my moms always bought it and we all have to wash our own clothes!
Makayla T.
Saint Charles
I love this product!!! I love the way it smells , I bought it at family dollar and Walmart and it's a good value compared to others! It's simple and easy! I buy it every time I go to the store just about it.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I always use this product all like it and works so well it has a good price one of the thing that I like compared with other brands is the smell it's flowery good I'll definitely recommend it
Jillian P.
Copperopolis, CA
I enjoyed the smell of the detergent
It did and awesome job cleaning my clothes
There wasn't a lot of dust to the detergent
There was no reside
I enjoyed the and recommend