Tide Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ren D.

BY TIDE #16 in Laundry Detergent

High-powered, grease-cutting formula removes tough institutional stains. Makes pretreating laundry easy. Application: Laundry Applicable Material: Cotton Nylon Wool Chemical Compound: Sodium Sulfonates Materials: N/A.PAG13878EA. 13878EA. Tide Tide Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent.

• Do y'all prefer powder or liquid detergent?5 Answers
  • Is this gentle enough for toddlers clothing?3 Answers
  • "Love this brand, always leaves my clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "This got my clothes super clean and I love the way it made the whole house smell while doing laundry." in 1 review
  • "I love the way my clothes smell after washing them in Tide and you can get a lot of loads out of one bottle." in 1 review
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I was using another popular name brand detergent but was having problems with my whites being dingy, clothes not getting clean enough, and smells remaining in the clothing after washing.  I always avoided Tide because its more expensive, but finally bought a bottle to see if it would help.  My laundry has never looked or smelled better!  I will never go back to using anything else!  Well worth the extra money!
Emma F.
Boston, MA
I always use Tide Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent and grew up to my family using this detergent. Every load of laundry I do is with Tide and I am fully satisfied with my wash every time. It keeps clothes smelling clean and refreshing, as well as does wonders removing stains. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new laundry detergent that is effective and affordable.
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
This is the best and even if it's a bit mor expensive than other brands it's worth it. Having a daughter my other detergent wasn't getting the stains out which would lead me to donating clothes because of the stains then one day I switched detergent because it was son sale and it go everything out. I must have given things away that we're still good when my detergent was the problem the whole time
Amy L.
Our house is a 100% Tide household and has been for the last 23 years. I have tried other brands but never was as satisfied with the smell or the cleaning that I always get from using Tide. It may not always pull out all of the coal dirt (husband is a miner) in the first wash and nothing gets out those grease stains but it does remove the smell and gives a fresh clean feeling.
Chyanne E.
Ive been using tide FOREVER! I’m active and play sports and this detergent makes my clothes the cleanest and the freshest! I have never been disappointed! Although I would recommend using the liquid over the pods, since pods have tended to not melt fully and have left my blankets stained before! Definitely recommend!
India l.
It is afforable. You can buy them everywhere. I got mines from walmart. It is heavy duty, it get your clothes super clean. The scent is nice. It leave your clothes soft. It isn't harsh on my family skin. I wish there was way more scents to this brand. That would be amazing. I have zero problems with this product
Kristen M.
I have always loved using Tide. It makes my clothes smell fresh and clean. It isn’t dilute and a little goes along way. It’s definitey effective and although it’s more on the expensive side, I think the purchase is worth it. Everyone wants clean clothes and sometimes we need to invest in things that work best!
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Tide has the best scent that really works in dirty laundry. The pros are cleanliness and a delightful scent but it comes with an expensive price. I have to alternate between cheapo detergent and tide because it is expensive but effective. I would reccommend tide to those who can foot a few extra dollars for soap.
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
I have hard water (well) and I don't need to use as much of this detergent as I do others. The formula is thicker than the others too. My clothes seem cleaner and smell great. Its a very nice fresh scent. I will definetely keep buying. It may cost more, but I use less, so it is cheaper in the long run.
Kära C.
Slidell
I love this detergent and have used it for years. It makes my clothes or comfortable and smell amazing. It’s so nice to pull my sheets out the dryer and they have that fresh clean smell. They also keep their fresh laundry detergent even if sheets or clothes have been sitting in a closet or dresser.
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
Do y'all prefer powder or liquid detergent?
China G.
Lake Village, IN
Is this gentle enough for toddlers clothing?