Tide Ultra Lavender Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 95 oz. Box uploaded by María C.

BY TIDE

Tide Ultra concentrated powder laundry detergent is concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use 1/3 less and get the same great Tide clean. see more...

Lainne M.
Gentry, AR
I love Tide, I especially enjoy the lavender scent of the Tide Ultra. It gets the stains out and leaves my clothes smelling fresh long after the wash!
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
A great product that is effective and truly gets the job done. Fortunately, P&G give coupons and stores put this product on sale, so it is affordable.
Sami J.
Duluth, MN
Love the scent and the easy access of pods. So much cleaner than liquid. Only downside is the plastic sometimes sticks to clothes.
Lilly M.
Madera, CA
I used to love this until it kept dulling tbe color of my clothes. Its a fresh scent but the color lightening up bummed me out
Ray H.
Pleasantville, NJ
This smelled amazing on my clothes. It also cleaned well, especially on my messiest clothes. Amazing product. 10/10!
Amanda A.
Chicago
Love this my fiance loves this detergent I can't wash without it. Great for working clothes stains come right off
Brenda S.
Chambersburg, PA
This is a good brand of laundry detergent. I'd get it again and again. This kind smells good and works for real.
Helen R.
Doylestown, PA
I love tide and every detergent I use from them works so great on my clothes and leaves them smelling so fresh!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love the lavender scent tide uses .it smells so good and leaves your clothes smelling like that every time
Lauren T.
Eastlake, OH
Tide always does a great job cleaning my clothes. This lavender scent is the best. It smells clean and calm.