Tide Ultra Lavender Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 95 oz. Box uploaded by María C.

BY TIDE

Tide Ultra concentrated powder laundry detergent is concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use 1/3 less and get the same great Tide clean. see more...

Jada S.
Antioch, CA
Keeps my clothes smelling great! I feel the powder works better than the gel. But, the powder is a little more harsh on the clothing depending on the fabric. I recommend a soft cycle when washing to keep clothes like new.
Daniela B.
I love how clean clothes leave and how good it smells. It does not make much foam, so I do not need to put much in the washer. The size of the presentation is perfect.The price it's affordable.
Leslie H.
I use Tide powder to clean my cloth diapers. It is the only detergent that keeps the diapers clean and fresh smelling. The detergent works better than any others I have tried including cloth diaper detergents. Reasonably priced especially with a coupon.
This is one of the best detergents I've used! Gets my clothes clean and leaves them smelling amazing! I love the smell of lavender so that is a big plus. I also love that I don't have any allergic reactions to this detergent. I will continue to buy
Jenna H.
Kalamazoo, MI
The powder is pretty messy and the lavender smell is pretty overwhelming. As someone who isn't a fan of scented detergent, I would prefer and unscented option. I feel like this product is a little expensive, but you get a lot of product for the price.
Camila V.
This detergent is really, really good. It smells well and cleans superb. I used with heavy clothes, with wool coats, jeans, sweaters and it cleans pretty good all of them. This product does not harm the fabrics. I would recommend it for sure.
Brianna C.
Not a huge fan of the overpowering scent. Otherwise, good for everyday washing and stain disappearance. Better when paired with a fabric softener. Good product for the price, would recommend for general washing!
Makes clothes look like brand new. There is a fresh scent left to clothing after taken out. I would recommend to everyone, but you have to watch out for allergies. Some people happen to break out from Tide.
Alexa T.
Redding, CA
Works very well. I usually use this to clean my jersey after basketball games and it always comes out smelling fresh. It's effective and i am personally impressed by how inexpensive it can be.
Nea V.
Pleasanton, CA
I have to give a shout out for Original Scent Powdered TIDE. As many others have posted, it is not always available on the shelves at retailers because it seems there's a movement toward favoring the seemingly endless plastic bottles and varieties of liquid Tide. But, it is the most superior cleaning product out there, and really always has been. For me, you can't beat the "You Know It's Clean" scent. I prefer to not add any scented fabric softeners to enjoy the freshness, but when I do, I use unscented liquids or dryer sheets. I encourage the folks at P&G to bump up the marketing of Original Tide and to entice retailers to "Stock The Box." In this age of being green, isn't a recycled and recyclable or biodegradable box more earth friendly than a plastic bottle that lasts 100 years? In my book, Powdered Tide is the best value, best cleaning, best packaged laundry detergent out there. Did I mention that it leaves your clothes smelling great!