BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Brooke R.
Westbrook , Me
Love tide detergent and love the lavender scent, washed the clothes well and leaves them smelling great.
Marissa P.
I love the lavender scent that comes in the detergent. My clothes smell fresh and feel clean.
Tami J.
Catlettsburg, KY
I really like this product! It cleans my clothing very good. It works well on whites as well as darks. My clothes smell great, I love the scent, but not to over powering !
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
Tide is great! It always leaves my laundry clean and smells great! It's a little more expensive than other detergent brands, but definitely worth it.
Jamie H.
Garden grove , Ca
My mom always uses tide and I love it. Its one of the laundry detergent that doesn't make me itch.
Tide is always a trust worthy brand, personally I don't like lavender scents and this one stays even after going through the wash and the dryer. I also am partial to the powders and not liquids. Powders last longer and don't run as high a chance of leaving soap stains on the clothes (this is more common with new or less washed items).
Schnea R.
Saint Helens, OR
Tide is a great laundry detergent. I love how soft it makes my clothes feel and how fresh they smell.
Amalia S.
Copenhagen
It's my favourite detergent ever! Keeps my cloths clean and with an amazing smell. I have been using it for the last year and it's effective even when clothes are really dirty. Affordable and lasts for long time.
josa r.
un muy buen producto para la ropa que deja un aroma muy bueno en la ropa ya que hay otros jabones que dejan un mal olor en ella pero a mi este me agrada demaciado
Jasmine A.
Melbourne
The Lavender smell made my nostrils happy and I would use this to clean all my clothes so they smell nice. This is super affordable and works like a charm and I would recommend it to anyone that asked. The product was super effective and there were no side effects.