BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Tide Ultra Lavender Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 113 oz. Box
This product smells amazing, but the liquid detergent is so much better. The powder clumps in my washer.
Tide is always a trust worthy brand, personally I don't like lavender scents and this one stays even after going through the wash and the dryer. I also am partial to the powders and not liquids. Powders last longer and don't run as high a chance of leaving soap stains on the clothes (this is more common with new or less washed items).
Nanci N.
Banning, CA
Love tide kept the clothes clean and smelling good it does it job nice product would get it again
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
So we have tried this too.. i love the scent of tide and the feeling after laundry. It feels like a very expensive soap. And smells so good.. tho with the price it is somehow expensive reason I'll have to look for some.alternative soap. .
Kassie P.
I remember using this detergent when I was a kid and it was fun to scoop up the detergent in it's little cup.
Sarrinah R.
Love, Love, Love this stuff. I have been using this product for years. Each wash just brings a smile to my face. Helps fight tough stains like car grease and grass stains. It leaved clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing! I definitely recommend this product!
Karen O.
Dallas, TX
I love this detergent it last very long and i don't have to put a lot in the washer machine in order to wash the clothes good
Kiya D.
I prefer using the Tide liquid detergent as compared to powder detergent. I also like using the packs as well
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
This stuff smells amazing. I never was really into buying name brand stuff. I normally buy kirkland laundry detergent but i felt it wasn't doing the job well enough so I tried this and love it. I leaves my clothes smelling amazing and a little goes a long way. I recommend this over any other brand. It might be a bit pricier than generic brand but it will save you money in the long run.
mary p.
Knoxville, TN
In. My opinion I love lavender scent so I'm defunatly gonna use this. Plus it makes your clothes so comfortable to wear