BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Erin D.
Clarksburg, MD
It's tide so you know it's going to clean but the scent itself, I wasn't a fan of. It's very light so even if you use a lot it doesn't seem to keep the scent. It's fairly pricey so it makes it even more frustating that I doesn't work. I would not recommend.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
This is moms laundry detergent and her moms laundry detergent so it's only natural that I would use this for my family as well. It is very affordable and Tide is a trusted brand. You can also use it for other things to clean besides laundry. I use it sometimes to clean the bathroom and to mom my floors. I love it!
Lynsay W.
South Bend, IN
This is my go to detergent! It removes all of out toughest stains and keeps all of our clothes smelling fresh! The only downside is that unlike liquid, the powder can sometimes linger on clothes, especially if your washing machine is overloaded. I would highly recommend this product.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
We were using Tide Pods, but they don't work for commercial (laundromat) washers that employ a mandatory pre-wash. I chose powder over liquid because it just seems to go further. I have never had a problem with the powder dissolving in cold water, but I also make sure I don't over-load my washers. I've used a lot of different soap brands, and this is my favorite.
Destani M.
I love the smell of tide !! It keeps a fresh scent all the time . It reminds me of back in the good old days . You can never go wrong with this . I'd definitely recommend this to others
Eliza G.
Great laundry deteregen has a strong scent but it lasts and smells great all the time! You get alot of product that actually works and does its job. I reccomend to everyone!
Alina D.
Austin, TX
I love this detergent . One friend recommended to me and I tried after that I just used tide. I love the smell in my Clothes , my clothes is clean all the time it is perfect . I always recommend tide .
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
This stuff smells amazing. I never was really into buying name brand stuff. I normally buy kirkland laundry detergent but i felt it wasn't doing the job well enough so I tried this and love it. I leaves my clothes smelling amazing and a little goes a long way. I recommend this over any other brand. It might be a bit pricier than generic brand but it will save you money in the long run.
Sarrinah R.
Love, Love, Love this stuff. I have been using this product for years. Each wash just brings a smile to my face. Helps fight tough stains like car grease and grass stains. It leaved clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing! I definitely recommend this product!
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
So we have tried this too.. i love the scent of tide and the feeling after laundry. It feels like a very expensive soap. And smells so good.. tho with the price it is somehow expensive reason I'll have to look for some.alternative soap. .