Tide Ultra Lavender Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by maria c.

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

• How long does this scent last on your clothes?2 Answers
Brooke B.
Boardman
Tide is simply the best. The scent of this is nice. Lavender is a great smell. Pros are that I know my clothes will get clean. Cons, not as easy to use as the little pouches. Buttt I think it's more cost effective.
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
This is moms laundry detergent and her moms laundry detergent so it's only natural that I would use this for my family as well. It is very affordable and Tide is a trusted brand. You can also use it for other things to clean besides laundry. I use it sometimes to clean the bathroom and to mom my floors. I love it!
Lynsay W.
South Bend, IN
This is my go to detergent! It removes all of out toughest stains and keeps all of our clothes smelling fresh! The only downside is that unlike liquid, the powder can sometimes linger on clothes, especially if your washing machine is overloaded. I would highly recommend this product.
Marina R.
Ensenada
the oppening of the product it´s not cool, because alot of times i end up dropping some and there is no way you can actually close the box in a safe way, at least you can´t compared it with a lid. the thing i do like it is that it´s easy to know when you used the whole product
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
We were using Tide Pods, but they don't work for commercial (laundromat) washers that employ a mandatory pre-wash. I chose powder over liquid because it just seems to go further. I have never had a problem with the powder dissolving in cold water, but I also make sure I don't over-load my washers. I've used a lot of different soap brands, and this is my favorite.
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
This laundry detergent has made my laundry smell so good that I actually get compliments on how good my clothes smell! I love the calming fresh scent and the fact that my clothes always come out so fresh and so clean. Anytime someone asks what I use I say this!
Jennifer V.
Haltom City , TX
Love this to do my laundry with, I grew up seeing my mom always use this. It is easy to use, also comes with directions on how much you need to use. There are always coupons available to get some money off, and is available pretty much anywhere.
Adrian Z.
Boca raton, FL
I use this product for my everyday laundry detergent. It. Leans and removes stakes effortlessly. The lavender smell is authentic and smells true. It is an expensive product but the cost is worth it since you only need to use a small amount
Vannessa C.
Orlando, FL
Is a soap that fulfills its function of cleaning the clothes. However I find it very strong and I would go for less abrasive options. Is effective if you are looking for clean clothes, but I think it damages clothes in the long run, and shortens its useful life
Delana w.
The smell last for about a week.
I uaslly add a scent bost but this time i wanted to try and see how long my clothes would smell good. I like it just will have to add for a longer freshers smell
y T.
How long does this scent last on your clothes?