Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentTide
Ultra Free And Gentle Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 60 Loads 811 Oz ,23kg

by Tide

Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Great cleaning that's gentle to your skin.; Dermatologist tested.; Specially Designed for sensitive skin.; Made without Dyes and perfumes.; Rinses Clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tide Ultra Free And Gentle Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 60 Loads 81.1 Oz ,2.3kg!
Hayley H.
We use this for all our clothing, towels, blankets, and bedding. It does not causes any reactions to all our sensitive skin issues.
Nicole M.
This is the best detergent for cleaning cloth diapers. It get them super clean, gets rid of stains, and doesn't leave a strong smell that could irritate sensitive skin. It also rinses clean really well
Margaret R.
New York
The powder is so much more potent than the liquid! Perfect for allergies but also removes stains and brightens. I’ve tried so many organic and all-natural detergent and I always end up back with Tide.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
I bought this a few years ago for my daughter who struggles with eczema, and this has really helped the spots where her clothes touch her skin! I use it for our baby clothes too, because it really gets them clean, and is much cheaper than specific baby laundry detergents.
Jessica N.
Anderson, IN
The powder left white streaks on my darker clothing. The streaks came out after another wash, but the inconvenience is what docked it’s stars
Danielle S.
Geneseo, NY
With a newborn I don’t want to use detergents with fragrances and harsh chemicals, this detergent has been great. Will buy again

Looking for your answer?