BY TIDE

Specially designed to fights stains. Delivers superior stain fighting and is supercharged with specially-formulated ingredients to help remove up to 99% of everyday stains, including greasy food related stains!

Buy on kmart
Meghan R.
Old Tappan
I have been using Tide since I started doing laundry. I love the lavender scent. I have pretty sensitive skin, and Tide never bothers it even though other detergents do. I sweat a lot, and I’m happy with how clean my clothes are after.
Mary J K.
DeLand
I've used Tide products for many years.  I believe Tide is the best laundry detergent available.  I don't have to worry about stains or dullness with Tide.  The scent is fresh and light.  I buy Tide at Publix or Winn-Dixie.  I would definitely recommend Tide to others.
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
I love using this detergent. I've tried using others and they don't work as well as this one. It gets rid of the toughest stains. I wish it was cheaper because it doesn't last long if you have a big family but it's still our favorite.
Lacee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Oh man this detergent makes my clothes smell amazing! They come out of the wash feeling soft and smelling good! We usually get our detergent from Winn Dixie since it is close but it can be found at Walmart.
Sam O.
San Mateo, CA
Does the job right and is always consistent! Classic and Superb detergent!! Fights all the stains out and adds a very pleasant aroma to your clothes 👃🏽👌🏼

Bonus: The "myTide" cap aka laundry scrubbing tool to rub out the stain(s) before throwing it into the machines!
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
I use this all the time for my laundry needs. It smells really good and always leaves me feeling really fresh. You can find this at any store such as Walmart, Target, etc. It does a great job with stain removal and making your clothes feel soft.
Crystal K.
Greensboro
Can you go wrong with Tide? In my opinion no. Tide has always been an amazing detergent for fighting stains and cleaning clothes with an refreshing, clean scent. I wish it was a cheaper but that's what you pay for top shelf.
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
I like using Tide Laundy Detergent with Febreeze scents to do my laundry. Not only does my laundry come out of the washer clean, but has a clean scent ready to be activated by the dryer! #Tide #LaundryDetergent #Febreeze
Wen Na Z.
I've only used this detergent growing up. It gets the job done and adds a refreshing and clean scent to my clothes when it's washed. It's great, and gets most of the minor stains out of my clothes.
Noelle F.
My favorite tide!!! The fragrance last for months!!! I can't believe how fresh this detergent leaves clothes. Affordable. It cleans clothes so well and we love it. We buy this very often.