BY TIDE

Tide?? Original Ultra Concentrated Detergent.
30 loads*.
Cotton??. see more...

Athena G.
Athena G.
Kentville, NS
The only reason I give this product a four star is because the scent of the dryer sheets give me headaches. Other than this minor detail the product did exactly what it was supposed to do. I would recommend to people who are not scent-sensitive.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I love the detergent. It gives my clothes a fresh clean scent and feel. I prefer the powder over the liquid. It's a little on the pricey side, but I've found sith detergent you want a great quality product to take care of your clothes.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Cardston , AB
I have 3 boys under 5 including the husband and I, and 4 dogs and occasionally a litre of pups once a year. So the laundry is out of control...... But Tide is my ride or die laundry detergent. Nothing works as well and I've tried it all
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
whitby, ON
I love the smell of tide. I grew up with it so now that I'm an adult I like to use it. I find it leaves a nice smell on your clothes very fresh!
Devika M.
Devika M.
Decorator Expert
Ultra tide in powder form cleans whites and grease off clothes so much better then any liquid. I always have this on hand just for whites because I don't use bleach. Best detergent.
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Es el que uso en casa, porque es el original y el aroma no estan fuerte, es ideal para personas alérgicas