BY TIDE

Tide?? Original Ultra Concentrated Detergent.
30 loads*.
Cotton??. see more...

Anne B.
Mobile, AL
I do like this product very much. It works really well. In my opinion, it's a little expensive.
Austen W.
This will take the stains out like no other and keep your clouths bright and smelling great
Alex H.
If you can't get to liquid detergent, this is the place to go. Very good to clean.
Blanca S.
Rego park, NY
Who doesn't use Tide? It's a great laundry product and the clothes come out clean
Maryant Q.
I like this one! I recommend that / Me gusta este limpiador, lo comiendo!!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
This is such a classic laundry detergent. I love using powder detergent when I can. Tide original scent smells great and isn't too overpowering, and my clothes always feel and look clean.
Sherri P.
Hometown, WV
I love all tide products. I used to use this when I was in college. It leaves your clothes clean and smelling good. Now I use tide pods.
Lara A.
Torrance, CA
The tide pods are very helpful especially when you are a college student. You won't need to carry down a whole container to laundry detergent. Just one little pod!
Janet K.
Ransomville, NY
I love the smell of Tide. This detergent is gentle on my clothes & I use it often.
Jody M.
San Antonio , TX
I love the smell of Tide, but I am not a fan of powder detergent. I feel as though it doesn't completely dissolve. I plan to use the liquid tide going forward.