BY TIDE

Tide?? Original Ultra Concentrated Detergent.
30 loads*.
Cotton??. see more...

Maricruz P.
Maricruz P.
Grew up with this detergent being used at home ALL the time and honestly I still do. My clothes feels clean and stays fresh all the time!
Shaunicy W.
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
We use this for every single load of laundry! It is a fantastic brand that is available in so many different things! It was definitely effective and it smells fantastic! I love it so much and I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Lara A.
Lara A.
Torrance, CA
The tide pods are very helpful especially when you are a college student. You won't need to carry down a whole container to laundry detergent. Just one little pod!
Janet K.
Janet K.
Ransomville, NY
I love the smell of Tide. This detergent is gentle on my clothes & I use it often.
Jody M.
Jody M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell of Tide, but I am not a fan of powder detergent. I feel as though it doesn't completely dissolve. I plan to use the liquid tide going forward.
Louisa H.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
This is such a classic laundry detergent. I love using powder detergent when I can. Tide original scent smells great and isn't too overpowering, and my clothes always feel and look clean.
sandy c.
sandy c.
Tide is a product my mom used since I was a child and as an adult I will continue to use because it leaves clothes very clean.
Blanca S.
Blanca S.
Rego Park, NY
Who doesn't use Tide? It's a great laundry product and the clothes come out clean
Austen W.
Austen W.
This will take the stains out like no other and keep your clouths bright and smelling great
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Lexington, KY
Nothing beats tide! Original is great, I prefer pods because it's less mess but my mom still uses the soap powders and they're as great as they always were.