BY TIDE

Tide?? Original Ultra Concentrated Detergent.
30 loads*.
Cotton??. see more...

Maryant Q.
Maryant Q.
I like this one! I recommend that / Me gusta este limpiador, lo comiendo!!
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
Tide is the best detergent out there for clothes. It is super gentle on clothes and cleans the hardest stains. It is very effective and smells absolutely amazing. Tide is not terribly expensive but, average in price and exceeds expectations of functionality. I would highly recommend this product and mandate this product if you have children!
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
New Braunfels, TX
We are a heavy duty laundry household and tide is the only detergent that gets us the level of "washed" we need. It works great for everything from delicates to cloth diapers to chemical and concrete covered work uniforms. Leaves everything smelling fresh and feeling clean without damaging garments.
cristina m.
cristina m.
Vancouver , WA
Love the smell and how it makes our clothes smell and also with softener its only brand I can use other detergent brands make me and my kids itchy not bad in the price one box can last a couple months 😁
Becky A.
Becky A.
Lafayette, IN
I love this stuff! It smells great and it does a great job cleaning even the really dirty baby laundry and my maintenance working husbands dirty clothes! I get the biggest size container of it I can and I love how long it lasts.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.
I use to use this and didn't mind the scent, it wasn't horribly strong or gross. The soap worked effectively so I wasn't disappointed. Tide can be an expensive product but it generally gets the work done.
Lana L.
Lana L.
Newton, MA
I like the smell... I don't love it. I need to add some boost scent to feel that my clothes are really clean. On the other hand, it really makes my clothes clean.
sharyn c.
sharyn c.
Palm Springs, CA
Tried and true this product is a classic! I really stand behind anything Tide. This product smells great and is easy to use!
arii A.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Love this, removes stains and leaves my clothes smelling good and clean. You dont even need to use alot , it does ots job
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
The best detergent in the market now. Gets rid of stains easily without pretreating your clothes first.