BY TIDE

Tide?? Original Ultra Concentrated Detergent.
30 loads*.
Cotton??. see more...

Vanessa C.
San Antonio , TX
Great detergent! I purchased this prior to my first year in college & it lasted me all year! You don't have to use too much & my clothes were clean & smelled great every time. I didn't notice too much discoloration of my dark clothing so that was a plus!
Candice L.
San Antonio, TX
This is a staple detergent. It works well for the whole family and isn't too costly. Some of the family are more sensitive to smells, so this neutral scent works for us all. It takes care of our clothes and doesn't make them dull.
Angelisa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely a staple to my laundry , gets the job done. Smells so fresh and clean couldn't argue anything else. So effective and affordable ! It's one of my go to laundry detergents that I'd highly recommend
Nancy V.
Atwater, CA
Love love love this ride! Has always been my favorite! My mom used if when I was little and still uses it now! I've moved out and can't find a better smelling better cleaning detergent!
cristal e.
Jerome, ID
Hace mucho tiempo que utilizada esta presentacion pero creo q tien un precio elevado pero me imagino k por buen producto yo ahora trato de comprar jabon el oferta
Chantay W.
Wilmington, NC
This is a good product, my clothes smell And look good when I use this. A little goes a long way with this product, I have my family members using this as well.
Melissa C.
Lexington, KY
Nothing beats tide! Original is great, I prefer pods because it's less mess but my mom still uses the soap powders and they're as great as they always were.
Maricruz P.
Grew up with this detergent being used at home ALL the time and honestly I still do. My clothes feels clean and stays fresh all the time!
sandy c.
Tide is a product my mom used since I was a child and as an adult I will continue to use because it leaves clothes very clean.
sharyn c.
Palm Springs, CA
Tried and true this product is a classic! I really stand behind anything Tide. This product smells great and is easy to use!