BY TIDE

Tide?? Original Ultra Concentrated Detergent.
30 loads*.
Cotton??. see more...

Tamie O.
Tamie O.
Citrus hts, CA
If you measure with a tablespoon (2-3 per load) a small box lasts my family of 4 for up to 4 months!
I used to make my own detergent and bought Tide when I we needed a new batch and I didn't have time to make one...haven't gone back to making my own since.
I even write the date of first use on the box to know how long a product like this lasts and it lasts and lasts!
Toss the scooper and switch to tablespoons and save $$ while getting the same clean!
maya t.
maya t.
I feel like Tide is the best detergent there is. I say this because Tide is the only detergent that cleans and leaves a scent behind thoroughly. It gets stains out wonderfully. It brightens my white clothing, and the scent is marvelous. It is pricey, but it is worth it. I would recommend this 100 times over.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
San Antonio, TX
Great detergent! I purchased this prior to my first year in college & it lasted me all year! You don't have to use too much & my clothes were clean & smelled great every time. I didn't notice too much discoloration of my dark clothing so that was a plus!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
This is a staple detergent. It works well for the whole family and isn't too costly. Some of the family are more sensitive to smells, so this neutral scent works for us all. It takes care of our clothes and doesn't make them dull.
cristal e.
cristal e.
Jerome, ID
Hace mucho tiempo que utilizada esta presentacion pero creo q tien un precio elevado pero me imagino k por buen producto yo ahora trato de comprar jabon el oferta
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Hometown, WV
I love all tide products. I used to use this when I was in college. It leaves your clothes clean and smelling good. Now I use tide pods.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Waldoboro, ME
Love Tide it's the only product we use for our laundry. Original is what the boyfriend prefers but I love the scented Tide
Emily C.
Emily C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Great product is wig for years nice clean fresh smell , you use a reasonable amount of product to get the job done
millee s.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
U have to uses lot of the powder and in my house we use the washer every other day so this would last me a month
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
Tried and true! Works great, smells great, gets out the toughest stains and I can use it on cloth diapers