BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide?? HE Original Ultra Concentrated Detergent.
30 loads*.
Cotton??.

Mash A.
I always use this to do my laundry. I can't really say that it transforms my clothes and get rid or all the stains - specially with darker or black clothes (I don't think it's very effective). Also if you are doing laundry by hand, it is IMPOSSIBLE to wash this soap off your hands!!! However, I will probably continue to use it because I have never really tries another type of detergent and I am not thrilled but satisfied with the product I use currently.
Dajana L.
Pleasant Valley, NY
Tide is my favorite detergent to use it cleans my clothes perfectly and smells great it is kinda pricey but it is definitely worth the money I repurchase time and time again and am never disappointed with its performance
Melissa S.
Tide has been my go to detergent for 25 years.  Other products do not get the stains out that were missed in pretreating.  It is also a good pretreat for stubborn stains before washing.
Fatima I.
Stephenville, TX
Let me start by saying, powered detergent is not my normal go-to product; however, I was pleasantly surprised of the results of Tide Ultra Concentrated Detergent HE Original. The scent is great, and my children's clothes came out looking clean. The formula is definitely more cost-effective when compared to it's liquid and pod counterparts. I definitely recommend this product.
Suzanne E.
Tide is the best laundry detergent out there- hands down. I typically buy the liquid nowadays but like the powder as well. Keeps colors looking bright while also getting most stains out. The original has a great scent as well. I won't use anything else.
Kristina R.
Great product ! Does a good job at getting out hard stains . We have a 2 year old & 4 year old & it gets their messes out like a piece of cake . It's pretty affordable . I would definitely recommend . Especially to parents !
Amy S.
Fresno
Awesome to get the deep stains out and hypoallergenic so that doesn't break out my sensitive skin. Tide detergent is the one that I trust to keep mine and my husbands clothes clean and looking their best for longer
Paulina F.
San Jose
I love this. I keeps my clothes smelling fresh and it's really easy to just throw in the wash and go. It definitely met my expectations. A bit expensive compared to other brands but I would recommend to others!
Lindsay T.
This is the only detergent our family uses. It keeps our clothes soft, colors bright, cleans very well, and smells wonderful. It is a little pricey, but we fully believe it's worth every penny. Our family uses cloth diapers and this is the only detergent we trust to get our diapers clean.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Only laundry detergent I will ever use. Ive used this my whole life. I love the smell. Gets the stains out. Cleans great. The price is good. And I can usually find coupons. I would recommend this to everyone