Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Growing up my mom always used this detergent, so it was only natural for myself to continue using the same. I really like this tide and it's really inexpensive!
Betty P.
Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of tide products but this is just not good . I think that it's because it's powder that it leaves white residue on my clothes
Maggie A.
My white clothes are whiter and the black clothes don't fade. I work out quite a bit so a lot of stinky socks and leggings but they always come out fresh!! ❤️
Saba S.
Orange, CA
So easy to use! Don't leave a residue on my laundry! One box lasts my roommates and I about 2-3 months! Definitely worth the $ and available almost everywhere!
Haley C.
Evans, GA
I tried this once and it caused major chemical burns on my infant daughter. Called to report and they told me to just mail it back, that's it. Never again.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I am not to big on tide pods, I have found that they do not always completely dissolve as a result of this you may end up with stains on your white clothes
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
My all time favorite detergent. I prefer powder over anything else because I feel like it just cleans better. tide is a trusted brand within my household.
Melanie R.
Vancouver, WA
I like the basic Tide I have tried with febreez and it was to strong. It cleans the best smells the best weighs the best. It didn't clump like the rest.
Hanna S.
Lake Forest, CA
Gives my clothes a good smell and has a fresh feeling. There’s not much cons other than the fact it has a good smell. It washes stains affectivly.
Jessica E.
Wilmington, NC
Tide will absolutely always be my favorite laundry detergent. I love the classic clean smell that it offers and the great job that it continually does.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's