Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Vic S.
This is very good cleans clothes well I will get it again it is a pro I'm not disappointed I thought it would be bad but it's not it's deff affordable not expensive I recommend this for sure.
Cassie K.
Grew up using Tide powder detergent. Never had a problem with this product. The smell is clean, the clothes are clean, and i feel like i get my money's worth with the amount of product.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
I love this brand of laundry detergent other brands say they do as good but they don't know this brand has better quality and smell than any other one love how I leave my clothes
Teneshia J.
Lena, MS
I love tide but I try to get the liquid kind, the powder is a last resort, I hate the residue it leaves on the clothes sometimes. Overall still my favorite brand of detergent.
Taylor M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! A little goes a long way, so it lasts for a while. Not to mention, it makes our clean clothes smell better than any other detergent we've ever used! Definitely would recommend this to any & everyone!
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've just gone back to good ole' fashioned powder and will never do liquids or powders again. I use warm or hot water for most everything, so this works for me. Fresh scent and my clothes come out clean.
Sarah g.
I lovvvvvveeee tide , it can be a little pricey but it's defiantly worth it . All our clothes smell so fresh . And other laundry sops give me rashes all of tides laundry soaps work for my skin .
Emily A.
Tide is definitely the best I have ever used. It's not cheap like some of the other ones and I just love the scent to it because I have grown up with my laundry smelling that way!
Mechelle S.
Avonmore, pa
I love this product we use it for all our laundry. Everything comes out smelling wonderful and since we set a lot of things on a clothes line the scent is wonderful!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Smells great. Clothes are soft after each wash. Easy to fill into the washing machine. No mess and easy to use.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's