Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent
We love buying the big tide boxes at Costco. They last a really long time. Tide works so well on colors and whites. It never leaves anything behind. Clothes come out looking clean and smelling fresh.
Tara P.
O Fallon, IL
Tide is one of those products I'm brand loyal to. It washes my clothes well, smells good, and is continuously rated one of the best laundry detergents on the market! This scent is one of my favorites.
Lauren T.
I love the smell of Tide! I have no complaints when it comes to their powder or liquid detergent. The smell is very long lasting and you don't have to use a ton of detergent to get that laundry smell.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
We only use tide. In our house most of us have sensitive skin, so this is the only product we trust. The clothes come out smelling great. The colors don't bleed, and the whites stay white.
Jenelle G.
Vallejo, CA
I like the ease of liquid detergents but something about powder just keeps the smells lasting longer I use This to wash everything from my towels, curtain, clothes, and even my dogs beddings
Maria S.
Mckinleyville , CA
I think this cleans clothes great and makes them smell good however I have found that the scent does not last as long as I would want it to and that would be the only downside to this product
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love tide; however, after I started using the pods, I never went back to the powder. The powder didn't dissolve so well and was left on my clothing. Still a good brand, just not the powder.
Amanda S.
keizer
I use Tide to wash all our laundry plus cloth diapers. It contains enzymes and surfactants that can break down oils and remove set in stains and body oils. Plus it smells good! I use original.
Britton M.
Mc Lain, MS
I can't use Tide on my clothes because I am highly allergic and so is my son. But I have used it on my dads work clothes and it gets out every stain and leaves his clothes looking like new.!
Kassondra C.
Mount Dora, FL
Tide is my go-to choice for detergent. I have tried other brands over the years but nothing seems to work as well. I've also found Tide to work better than other brands for our cloth diapers!
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

back