Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
This works well at cleaning my laundry, but can be such a hassle. If you drop a bit, as if often do, it can end up with quite a bit of wasted product as well as a mess, that is a bit harder to clean up that the liquid detergent. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.
Tina C.
Loughman, FL
Love this detergent it has a fresh clean scent that lingers for days. So far it has awesome cleaning power and has gotten out chocolate ice cream, lasagna, mud and host of other mystery stains from my kiddos. Would for sure recommend this Tide detergent.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love tide. This is a great product. Soaps up really well and gets clothes good and clean. The scent smells amazing. I switch between a lot off products but tide is in my top five favorites! I'd recommend to anyone that likes the scent! It cleans well.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
This cleans like how it's intended to. My clothes smell great afterwards and there's no soap residue on my clothes afterwards. No problems with this product. Very ubiquitous at your local Target & Walmart. Affordable, comes in other sizes.
Taylor B.
Jackson, MI
Anything tide works wonders for laundry!! My boyfriend has extremely smelly clothes from work and these help his laundry come out smelling clean and fresh. Before I used these his clothes would smell after coming out of the dryer.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
This is a excellent product. I use it mostly to scrub my garage floor. It cleans better than most anything i have used within my price range. I wet my garage floor with my pressure washer and then scrub it with this product with a hard floor brush. Then i use my pressure washer to clean it off. Presto clean floor again. I also use it to wash all my red shop towels.
Reagan M.
Orem, UT
This stuff is awesome, smells great and super easy to use. Just scoop some into your load of laundry and viola! It leaves my clothes smelling fresh for a long while after each wash, and it really cleans stains right out.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
This work so good it gets out most of the stains out of your pants your shirts or any other things that you might have to wash you could get this anywhere and is very affordable I really recommend this to other people
Ashley V.
I didn't see this product listed in the liquid, but I use the liquid. I absolutely love the scent of the Tide with Downy. I also still add Downy to my laundry for extra protection and use the Downy dryer sheets. My clothes always end up clean and smell fresh for weeks. Tide may be more expensive but it's well worth it.
Jessica S.
Lancaster, PA
I always used liquid detergent but about a year ago I change to powder and I love it maybe it's just me but I feel like it cleans the clothes better and it looks cleaner and smells amazing. So it safe to say I'll be using tide powder for a while! Tide Ultra Original Powder Laundry Detergent
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?